New piece in a whole new world for me

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

scc1903

New piece in a whole new world for me

Unread postby scc1903 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 am

I’m attaching three pictures of an area that I’m completely stumped on. I’m very new to using topography to locate deer. I have a decent handle I believe on looking at a map and deciphering some terrain features but I am very limited when it comes to putting pieces together to effectively cyberscout with any real confidence.
A little about this area, this is coastal North Carolina it’s about 30 acres of what seems to be a swampy flat piece of ground. The east side of this property is an army base. I have seen a decent 6 point In there but that is the only sighting I had.

I have counted 6 ladderstands a ground blind and 2 climbers that look like they have been left in at least 2 seasons

backstraps

Re: New piece in a whole new world for me

Unread postby backstraps » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:11 am

No pictures attached
scc1903

Unread postby scc1903 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:28 am

[/mod][/img]
scc1903 wrote:I’m attaching three pictures of an area that I’m completely stumped on. I’m very new to using topography to locate deer. I have a decent handle I believe on looking at a map and deciphering some terrain features but I am very limited when it comes to putting pieces together to effectively cyberscout with any real confidence.
A little about this area, this is coastal North Carolina it’s about 30 acres of what seems to be a swampy flat piece of ground. The east side of this property is an army base. I have seen a decent 6 point In there but that is the only sighting I had.

I have counted 6 ladderstands a ground blind and 2 climbers that look like they have been left in at least 2 seasons
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scc1903

Unread postby scc1903 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:29 am

Apologies the only thing that has me more confused than white tails is technology and flat earth thinkers

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”