New hunter getting my rear end Kicked on public land

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Nugent510
Facebook: Jason Nugent

New hunter getting my rear end Kicked on public land

Unread postby Nugent510 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:09 am

To whoever can help me,
I’m a relatively new hunter this is my second full season and honestly I haven’t seen much but I have bumped a lot of deer. Last year I tried to spot and stalk. Didn’t work so I bought a ground blind this year. I have at least seen 3 of them this year. I’m a gun hunter and our season closes 6 January so I’m running out of time. I’m also an active duty Soldier so time was very hard to come by. I have a map of my WMAenclosed here as well as a photo. I’m looking for any advice and or help. I’m trying to take my first deer ever this year. So I’ve enclosed the onX of my area and a photo from my blind Thanks in advance
Jason Nugent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It’s always darkest just before dawn
NorthStar
500 Club

Re: New hunter getting my A@? Kicked on public land

Unread postby NorthStar » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:52 am

I sent you a private message already but I can certainly try to help you out if you are willing to provide me with a clearer map to work with. Thanks!
“The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭12:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”