New Guy on a New Lease

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Carny

New Guy on a New Lease

Unread postby Carny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:12 am

First, thanks to Dan and all the members for this great site and all the info! I'm super excited to start using the tactics I've been learning here and from the podcast! Some are things I've thought I should do but haven't and some are completely new to me. I'm looking forward to radically changing my style!

We just got on a new lease this year and I'm trying to figure out where the beds are. It's about 6,000 acres so I'm struggling on where to start. There are a few hills so I spent most of a saturday walking around the top 1/3 elevation of some of them without any luck. I really didn't even see any sign on the hills, BUT they are primarily oaks so I imagine that will change once the acorns drop. I'll attach an image that shows the boundary and the gps coords are 36°12'21.15"N 96°10'4.92"W

If you have a minute to take a look and give me some ideas on where to start I'd appreciate it! thanks!

ImageLease by Justin, on Flickr

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”