A little help

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

HuntsMidwest

A little help

Unread postby HuntsMidwest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:50 am

I am currently starting up a new company, and putting together a website. For the most part I will be planting food plots for customers along with a other services including, Ponds, Trails, Maintenance, Native Grasses, Cameras, Stands, Tree Plantings ext. I have everything together for the website, but I have not chose a name. Most of the names that pop into your head are probably taken like Midwest Food Plots, Trophy Buck Food Plots, Midwest Land Management, Wisconsin Food Plots. I don't mind names that have Minnesota, Wisconsin, Midwest or Food Plot in them, I guess I haven't found the right combination yet. So if you could help me out and throw a few names at me it would be great.

I will be working in the Southern half of Minnesota and Western/Northwestern Wisconsin. I would imagine most of the opportunity is in SE MN and Western Wisconsin.

Also, I'm sure many of you and I probably would not use a service like this (do it yourselfers), but I do believe there is a small market out there. Mainly Leased land where they may live too far away, or don't have the time to set up their
property. My goal is to spend a good part of my time doing this eventually. Besides, who wouldn't want to be in the whitetail woods all of the time?

What do you think?
Thanks

Indianahunter
500 Club

Re: A little help

Unread postby Indianahunter » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 am

I actually have been kicking the same idea around myself. I have had several people at work as me to come to their properties just for consultation....Don't forget to have that as a service even for the do it your-selfers. Reasonable fee and mileage and you could do pretty well ;)
I never came up with a name either, but haven't actively pursued this. I was thinking something like "Eden Wildlife Habitat" or something like that....Good luck man!
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 am

Minnesota Monster Management (MMM)
Your logo could have huge buck pic's all around it.
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:58 am

dan wrote:Minnesota Monster Management (MMM)
Your logo could have huge buck pic's all around it.

You probably stand a decent chance of getting mmm.com also. It would be easy for people to remember and if they can misspell it then they are probably to stupid to make enough money to hire you anyway. :lol:
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
HuntsMidwest

Unread postby HuntsMidwest » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:58 am

thanks Indianahunter.
I don't know how much interest their will be, but it won't cost me much to try. I own a seeding and erosion control company now, so I have all the equipment I need to get started. The more work I get, the less erosion control I would do. :) Besides if I get as much paying business, as I do free for friends, I'll be in good shape.

Do you think MMM would hurt my chances of working in Wisconsin?

two more: Midwest Plots or Whitetail Land Management
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 am

why not Midwest Monster Management? A spin off of Dans, not state selective and gets your point across
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:57 am

BackWoodsHunter wrote:why not Midwest Monster Management? A spin off of Dans, not state selective and gets your point across

That sounds good....

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”