Beastly Thoughts?

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Renoir1976

Beastly Thoughts?

Unread postby Renoir1976 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:03 am

copper/albums/userpics/69485/siteHB.JPG

Good Morning All and I hope you all have a good succesful season. I'm hoping for some thoughts on the property and will share what I know and what advice I'm hoping for.

What I know:
-wind is predominantly coming from the south (only based on windfinder stats)
-camp and existing stand locations and pats to them are identified in the south end
-private property line is marked in blue with the north end unexplored. (I will put boots on ground in a week)
-north of the green line is National Forest

What I am hoping to learn:
-advice on 2 feeder locations
-first places to look for bedding areas and sign (I will have 3 hours only this coming Thursday and hope to make the most of it)
-advice on 1-2 additional stand locations

You rthoughts are greatly appreciated. I have put together my own rookie thoughts and have also gotten a few pointers from another very helpful hunter on the above and will be happy to share after some of the forum feedback. I'm curious to see how close or far off I am in my research and education . . Thanks All!

http://www.thehuntingbeast.com/copper/albums/userpics/69485/siteHB.JPG

Renny

Renoir1976

Re: Beastly Thoughts?

Unread postby Renoir1976 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:30 am

Trying one more time before this weekend. The forecast says the wind will be coming in from the north. Looking for some good suggestions. Thanks!

[img]copper/albums/userpics/69485/siteHB.JPG[/img]

copper/albums/userpics/69485/siteHB.JPG

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”