Trying to learn swamp hunting. Any advice appreciated

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

EthanHogan1

Trying to learn swamp hunting. Any advice appreciated

Unread postby EthanHogan1 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:17 pm

Sorry about terrible images. They are from my cell. Can't get computer to upload to Photobucket. Image

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

EthanHogan1

Re: Trying to learn swamp hunting. Any advice appreciated

Unread postby EthanHogan1 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Well, the last 2 turned out pretty well. Thanks guys. One truly looks like a swamp with islands. Hoping Dan the Man can give some advice. And one is a finger that jets out in to the marsh grass that looks great. I'm going to post one more pic too. I'm necessarily just asking for places to put boots on the ground to start my scouting work. Any help appreciated from any one. Thanks

EthanHogan1

Unread postby EthanHogan1 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:25 pm

This image I have jumped deer out in these clumps of trees two bucks and two does bedded together. At the time had no stand, bow, or license for WI. Had only been here 2 days. Now I have all of the above here and ready to go. I'm most excited about this spot. It's not only marsh, but only 200yd from parking and people don't go to it because it just looks like grass. May never kill anything out of it but I like it ha. Thanks guys. Sorry to blow up the forum today. Just excited to start hunting WI.

EthanHogan1

Unread postby EthanHogan1 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:51 pm

This last image is marked red with potential bedding areas. The YELLOW are scrapes and rubs recently opened up on a scouting mission . Sorry about all pics I finally learned how to edit/ draw on them. Thanks again

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”