need help with buck beds

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Scentblocker

need help with buck beds

Unread postby Scentblocker » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:00 am

Hi,

I am new to this forum, I joined after watching Hill country bucks and learning about buck bedding areas. Where I live the wind is normally north NW or west. I hunt on private land where the pressure is low to medium. I have attached a map of the terrain of one of my hunting areas. This is all oak trees and fairly hilly. There are 2 good bucks that I have on camera on 9-1-15 at 4 pm and the temp at that time was 90°F. With that said I’m thinking the bucks are not far from there bedding area if its that warm. I’m going to try and hunt this area hard from 9-27 through Oct 4th. The wind forecast says north winds will be light during that time. The water sources are circled in blue. Can someone give me some ideas on where you think these bucks are bedding? The camera where I got the pics is the red X. If I left any info out please let me know. I posted this same post to deer hunting and then read more and I put it here also.
Thanks

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”