how did i do on this one

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

hunter_mike

how did i do on this one

Unread postby hunter_mike » Wed May 28, 2014 8:38 am

A friend was seeking some help on his private property. They have killed mature bucks out here in the past, but not consistently. I let him borrow the hill country dvd a while back and it turned his lights on upstairs but he doesn't come on the forum. Let me know how I did with this mark-up. The bed on the lower right, we actually found this past weekend while turkey hunting. It was hard to pinpoint on the map but when we went and walked that point it was very obvious what part of it was getting used hard, a couple beds were worn to the ground and full of belly hair. Red dots and arrows are beds and wind directions. Blue line is entry route and blue dot is approx stand location. Thanks!

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: how did i do on this one

Unread postby dan » Wed May 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Looks good Mike, but I would really expect good bedding on that lower point at the bottom just above the 800
hunter_mike

Re: how did i do on this one

Unread postby hunter_mike » Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanks dan. That point is just off of their property but i will add in a stand location for him near the fence. This is an awesome peice of ground, wish i could hunt it. I never will but it was fun just going out there and seeing what he's got.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”