Looking for your Input

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Gibby
500 Club

Looking for your Input

Unread postby Gibby » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Looking for some opinions on where and how individuals would hunt this parcel of land. I recently gained permission and have been doing some post season scouting and the property looks very promising. Its approximately 200 acres. Myself and a few friends have exclusive permission inside the red area but the property has hunting pressure on all sides as well.
The blue areas are the water sources. The orange areas are my main parking areas/access points
Here is another view with focus more on the area I have permission on
This was to be a golf course but due to zoning issues the project was shut down, this is essentially flat land, no real elevation changes, nothing over 10 ft in change
I have permission to install food plots if I chose, so I would be interested to hear where you would place food plots and why
The wind is generally out of the SW

Looking forward to your replies :D

Thanks
Gibby

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Looking for your Input

Unread postby dan » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:57 am

Based on your description and the aerial it would be hard to determine bedding without walking... But, the unique layout makes for a great set up for food plots ( pink dots ) and observation stands ( orange dots )... and then move in for the kill when something is seen.

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”