Charter fishing Milwaukee the last 2 weeks

• Advertisement

HB Store

adrenalin
500 Club

Charter fishing Milwaukee the last 2 weeks

Unread postby adrenalin » Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 am

The last few weeks have been unbelievable for fishing! This is the best king fishing in May we have ever seen. Lots of kings over 15 pounds already. The customers have really been enjoying battling these hogs, with lots of fish ripping out over a hundred yards of line. A mix of cohos and Lake trout are also making up the catch. Really nice to see people experience this awesome fishery we have right at our doorsteps. If you are looking to get in on some adrenalin pumping action give us a call or check out the website. 414-333-5552

Edcyclopedia

Re: Charter fishing Milwaukee the last 2 weeks

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Tue May 22, 2012 11:20 am

Looks like great fun - thanks for sharing!
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Looks like your hammering them! 8-)
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Tue May 22, 2012 2:59 pm

I hear its crazy in sheboygan by us also. Looks like a blast!
Hilts

Unread postby Hilts » Wed May 23, 2012 12:10 am

Hey, Russ I think my buddy got us booked with you for Sunday Morning the 3rd. He said you had a tournament on saturday or something. I'm hoping the fishing doesn't change in the next two weeks, but who knows.
Black Squirrel
500 Club

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Wed May 23, 2012 2:08 am

That's awesome, my neighbor caught his limit out of Kewaunee (east of Green Bay), last week as well.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 am

Hilts wrote:Hey, Russ I think my buddy got us booked with you for Sunday Morning the 3rd. He said you had a tournament on saturday or something. I'm hoping the fishing doesn't change in the next two weeks, but who knows.

Your going to enjoy it... I have been out with him a couple times and its a great time.
adrenalin
500 Club

Unread postby adrenalin » Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 am

Hilts wrote:Hey, Russ I think my buddy got us booked with you for Sunday Morning the 3rd. He said you had a tournament on saturday or something. I'm hoping the fishing doesn't change in the next two weeks, but who knows.

Ok, I thought that was you and your son with Mike from last year. It should still be good fishing in a few weeks. See you then!
Tadmdad
500 Club

Unread postby Tadmdad » Wed May 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Some very nice fish Adrenalin....what a difference a year makes, couldn't buy a nice king on your side of the pond last year at this time. What do you think changed...water temps? Bait? Plants?

Noticed looking through the pictures you had posted. Did you make the spoon rack below your slot rigger, or did you buy it? Looks like it's removable, that's a great idea.
UntouchableNess
500 Club

Unread postby UntouchableNess » Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Some friends and I went out of Winthrop Harbor on May 21, 2012 and had decent luck, IMO.

adrenalin
500 Club

Unread postby adrenalin » Wed May 30, 2012 2:10 pm

UntouchableNess wrote:Some friends and I went out of Winthrop Harbor on May 21, 2012 and had decent luck, IMO.

Very cool. Looks like a nice catch.
adrenalin
500 Club

Unread postby adrenalin » Wed May 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Tadmdad wrote:Some very nice fish Adrenalin....what a difference a year makes, couldn't buy a nice king on your side of the pond last year at this time. What do you think changed...water temps? Bait? Plants?

Noticed looking through the pictures you had posted. Did you make the spoon rack below your slot rigger, or did you buy it? Looks like it's removable, that's a great idea.

Yea I don't know why the king fishing is so good right now, it's not normal for this time of year here. My dad made the spoon rack and it is removable.
Tadmdad
500 Club

Unread postby Tadmdad » Wed May 30, 2012 2:29 pm

adrenalin wrote:
Tadmdad wrote:Some very nice fish Adrenalin....what a difference a year makes, couldn't buy a nice king on your side of the pond last year at this time. What do you think changed...water temps? Bait? Plants?

Yea I don't know why the king fishing is so good right now, it's not normal for this time of year here. My dad made the spoon rack and it is removable.

We have been good over here all spring with bigger kings, but it's starting to slow down, normal summer pattern with warmer water, and not as much bait as we were seeing last year. Bulk of the catch has been 6-12 lbs kings, 8-12 fish per trip. Buddies boat is slipped up in whitehall, think were going to do a mid-lake trip later in the week and fish the humps. He's fishing the Grand haven tournament this weekend, trying to find the bigger kings.
adrenalin
500 Club

Unread postby adrenalin » Wed May 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Tadmdad wrote:
adrenalin wrote:

We have been good over here all spring with bigger kings, but it's starting to slow down, normal summer pattern with warmer water, and not as much bait as we were seeing last year. Bulk of the catch has been 6-12 lbs kings, 8-12 fish per trip. Buddies boat is slipped up in whitehall, think were going to do a mid-lake trip later in the week and fish the humps. He's fishing the Grand haven tournament this weekend, trying to find the bigger kings.

Well, good luck there are some big boys out there again this year along with alot of big trout.

• Advertisement

Return to “Great Lakes Fishing”