My new Bushnell Trophy Cam ! Not good....

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

lynchpin

Re: My new Bushnell Trophy Cam ! Not good....

Unread postby lynchpin » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:04 pm

I feel your trail camera pain! Seems like they are always breaking down and at the wrong times. I generally purchase Wildgame Innovations. When they work, they yield quality photos both night and day in my experience... for the price. To combat the breaking down problem, I have purchased all but one of my camera at Dicks sporting goods because they have a 90 day return policy. Typically, if the camera is going to break...it does within 30 -45 days. I have brought back 3 cameras (for trade in) with no questions asked and returned one to the company and had a new camera within four weeks. In total, I have purchased 5 cameras and have had problems with four. By purchasing at Dicks and trading them in when broken, I have been able to keep cameras in the field without to much delay in time, but extremely frustrating that nothing seems to last.

I think IndianaHunter is correct... its time to start purchasing a Reconyx.

go DEEP or go HOME
kenn1320
500 Club

Re: My new Bushnell Trophy Cam ! Not good....

Unread postby kenn1320 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Walmart has the wildgame 1.3mp for $37 and I dont even think that was a sale. :o
"Its about taking the right shot at the right time with good equipment." Dan Infalt

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”