Loose lips sink ships...

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

tgreeno
500 Club

Re: Loose lips sink ships...

Unread postby tgreeno » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:17 pm

That's why I've never posted a pic of deer I shot. And probably never will. Even on here.

I don't need accolades from others. Like Dewey, just leave me alone, and let me hunt 8-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:07 pm

tgreeno wrote:That's why I've never posted a pic of deer I shot. And probably never will. Even on here.

I don't need accolades from others. Like Dewey, just leave me alone, and let me hunt 8-)

Lololololl
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
RookieBeast2019

Unread postby RookieBeast2019 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:11 pm

Wow. Just wow.

Gotta use my line when someone ask.

I hunt the kettles.
North or south?
Yes.

Lol

Edit. I don’t know if I should even comment on this. There is a guy on here who has a YT channel. He just posted a video and right off the bat I knew where he was hunting cause I hunt the same spot.

That’s why I don’t post stuff.
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:01 pm

RookieBeast2019 wrote:Wow. Just wow.

Gotta use my line when someone ask.

I hunt the kettles.
North or south?
Yes.

Lol

Edit. I don’t know if I should even comment on this. There is a guy on here who has a YT channel. He just posted a video and right off the bat I knew where he was hunting cause I hunt the same spot.

That’s why I don’t post stuff.

I never heard of him :lol: :D ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
gsquared23

Unread postby gsquared23 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:35 pm

See, this is where I have a distinct advantage, as I don’t have any good spots to begin with. Kinda like the when the Great Recession hit: I didn’t feel like such a loser because I never had any money in the first place.
Bowhunting is not for the faint of heart. But fortune favors the bowed.
Ssmith3711

Unread postby Ssmith3711 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:28 am

Definitely get where y’all are coming from. I’ve found myself talking too much just because I get excited. Problem is my hunting buddies aren’t as serious as I am and don’t put in NEAR the work I do to find the spots I hunt, so when they hear of a good spot they don’t have to work to find they capitalize and hunt it. So, unfortunately, I don’t get to share my excitement with them anymore. It’s also cut down on my number of “hunting buddies”. Looks like I’ll be relying on this fine group of brethren this yr to share my excitement with.
Swedishbowhunter
500 Club
Location: South East Wisconsin hunts SE,SW, & Northcentral wi

Unread postby Swedishbowhunter » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:27 pm

Wish I would have learned this lesson years ago.
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:20 pm

I don't have a boatload of hunting buds, but I only know one who would work hard enough to take advantage of the intel... And he wouldn't hose me over. Most of the others are permanent-stand types and they just work those suckers until something brown shows up.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”