cameras running

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

tim
500 Club

cameras running

Unread postby tim » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 am

went up to my property on friday and decided to put a couple cameras out. one on each end of the property on open gates into the crop fields. open a gate and deer will come through it :lol: . i have 2 months till they log my land so i at least want inventory on the deer and want to see if a couple certain deer are around from last year. im still holding hope that a couple deer i haven seen now in a couple years pop back into my life. i quick checked my pond and deer are hammering it, that will be the last time i check it until maye after they log.i got a bucks pic from last year i believe him to be either 2.5 no older than 3.5 with some really good potential. he had 14 points last year and was trying to split in other places when growing season ran out. so im crossing my fingers he made it through. i told my dad i hope that deer dont even tempt me last year and he didnt. anybody else getting cams out yet or have some great bucks scouted out or deer they are hoping made from last year. i also have 2 monsters in kenosha. those 2 will be pigs this year, i gotta get a cam over there also.

Southern Man
500 Club

Re: cameras running

Unread postby Southern Man » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 am

I put out 2 cameras about a month ago on a staging area next to a cropfield that was suppose to be beans this year. They planted corn instead :evil: I probably won't check them til september.
You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind
DropTyne
500 Club

Re: cameras running

Unread postby DropTyne » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 pm

I just put out two myself this past weekend. Both on bean field edges that should get some pictures of nice bucks. I will keep you posted.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
DROPTYNE

"Obsessed is a Word the Lazy Use to Describe the Dedicated"

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”