Here i go

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Re: Here i go

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 am

Cool video. Flying is fun and my favorite part is the takeoff. Love the power and acceleration.

Now your ready to hop on a float plane with a crazy bush pilot. Skipping over tree tops....landing on water.....great times. :lol:

UofLbowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby UofLbowhunter » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:35 am

Great thread lope. Sounds like you learned a ton and had a ball all at the same time. I want to make a trip up there sometime in the near future! Sounds like i can learn a thing or two!
Bucks,ducks, turkeys,and bass!
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:35 am

Its well worth it
It was a blast. Im gonna have a video probably a couple
But im a little backed up since getting home trying to get caught up on few things like monday drove from hotel to Milwaukee had too wait two hours ( i still have no clue why you have to be there 2 hours in advance lol) i flew home to philly. Drove 2 hours right to my brianna’s basketball game at Georgetown middle school. It was worth it she tore if up had 8 ponits 4-5 steals few rebounds etc. lol. Well by time i got home it was i think 7:30pm. Lol. I was beat. But would do it all over again if i could. I cant wait til farm video comes out so i can really
Compare the terrain and differences with marshes with bedding
We went to a farm And it was really cool seeing and being in the exact spots ive seen on video of dan shooting a buck. I stood right where a deer stood when dan shot. It was just so awesome. I probably should have asked more questions about whys and wheres formature buck bedding on farms but I got dan and you guys if i get stumped. If anyone has a opportunity to go see dan and learn from him. Jump on it
And keep an eye out this week sometime im going to bite the bullet and get a facebook page going so please guys hit me up. Ill announce when i create it
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:39 am

Dewey wrote:Cool video. Flying is fun and my favorite part is the takeoff. Love the power and acceleration.

Now your ready to hop on a float plane with a crazy bush pilot. Skipping over tree tops....landing on water.....great times. :lol:

It was cool hearing that motor just rise and power up.
I was scared to death though lol

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”