Workshop interest...

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Tim H
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090396597022

Re: Workshop interest...

Unread postby Tim H » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:09 am

Jonny wrote:Any chance of doing a big woods workshop? Could do it in the central forest region of wisconsin so it wouldn't be a far drive for you, and still reasonable for everybody to attend/ get a hotel or fly in. Not the "real" big woods of northern wisconsin/minnesota but I think the idea would be the same.

Black river, clark/jackson county, Babcock/wood county areas are all lower density bigger woods terrain and closer to somewhat decent sized cities for people to stay in. Could be a pretty cool workshop

This would be a blast! :dance:

Bird

Unread postby Bird » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:39 am

I would be interested in another hill country workshop.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:54 am

NorthwoodsWiscoHnter wrote:
Jonny wrote:Any chance of doing a big woods workshop? Could do it in the central forest region of wisconsin so it wouldn't be a far drive for you, and still reasonable for everybody to attend/ get a hotel or fly in. Not the "real" big woods of northern wisconsin/minnesota but I think the idea would be the same.

Black river, clark/jackson county, Babcock/wood county areas are all lower density bigger woods terrain and closer to somewhat decent sized cities for people to stay in. Could be a pretty cool workshop

We could maybe do the area where I hunted the 200 inch "bear bait buck" :think:
Net Guy
500 Club

Unread postby Net Guy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

I agree this one would be awesome. I'd be interested in this one as well as a cyber scouting one. I'm thinking the cyber scouting workshop could be done through WebEx or something similar. That way everyone can attend and Dan can teach us some cyber scouting how to's. Dan - If a WebEx is of interest I can help set one up for you if you don't already know how to set one up.
Tim H
500 Club

Unread postby Tim H » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 am

dan wrote:

Got a picture of this Buck?! ;)
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:01 am

dan wrote:

Got a picture of this Buck?! ;)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30547&hilit=bear+bait+buck

Pretty good thread to read
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Tim H
500 Club

Unread postby Tim H » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 am

Thanks Jonny! 8-)
swampyak
500 Club

Unread postby swampyak » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 am

dan wrote:

I

Sounds like a good plan to me
wrusch

Unread postby wrusch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:07 am

X2 for a big woods workshop.
gjs4
500 Club

Unread postby gjs4 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:50 am

Totally understand your “out east explanation” but you’d have a crowd if you wanted to give it a try.

I’m game for something closer- made the trek to Michigan two years ago and would try that again. Wisconsin and MN are just a bit too far for a workshop and drive home.
Green and growing... Or red and rotting

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”