The scouting bug

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Lastcast#1

Re: The scouting bug

Unread postby Lastcast#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:14 am

Enjoying the scouting more than hunting..Man, how true..There is no off season..Also true.. I just cant get enough...Turkey hunting provides a nice little break but I normally will be distracted by deer sign within about 5 minutes of entering the woods! Yup , most people look at you with wide eyes and just dont get it..I dont waste my time trying to explain it to those that dont understand anymore. Summer skamania fishing has the power to distract me though...Come on end of June!

Chad

JoeRE
500 Club

Re: The scouting bug

Unread postby JoeRE » Sat May 27, 2017 1:55 am

strutnrut716 wrote:
tgreeno wrote:
Dewey wrote:
mainebowhunter wrote:
JAK wrote:I get a kick out of the way the guys at work look at me when I tell them I'm scouting and it's only April. Some get annoyed I think because that's all I talk about.

I think its one of the biggest attractions guy have to this forum. There is no offseason.

Yup. It's pretty apparent who the obsessed guys are that think deer 24/7 365. Pretty large group of us regulars here. Most guys I know only talk hunting Oct-November. Nice to have like minded individuals here. Kinda like a big addiction support system. "Beasts Anonymous". :lol:

My name is Todd, and I have a problem... :P

It is awesome to have guys who's passion is the same as mine! I could of never imagined scouting as much as I do now, years ago. The more beds I find the more I want to scout. No one I work with hunts, so I really don't "share" with anyone except guys on here. I guess I'm a closet "beast in training".

:lol: :lol: I could not have said it better. Except my name is Steve and I have a problem .... Lol .... 8-) 8-)

Amen brothers :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”