Scouting with Dan...

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

SidewayZ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SidewayZ32

Re: Scouting with Dan...

Unread postby SidewayZ » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:35 pm

dan wrote:BUMP

Its that time of year if anybody wants me to come out and look at a property 8-)

New England Scouting Day!!! Lets get a date and make it happen.

I propose $300 a person min. 10 people. Thats $3000 - ($800) approx. expenses (flight is 400 and 3 night hotel @ 125 each night) That would net Dan around $2,200 Fly in late on a Friday leave on a Monday late Sunday or however you can do it.

2 Day Workshop @ 2 sites - either cover two different terrains types or maybe you can get two different groups and make more $$.

Just a proposal, I would pay more if needed. Maybe more people??? Maybe a max. IDK Just throwing it out there.

Dan if that sounds good get a list going and I am a def. I would send money prior to if needed (maybe mandatory so you dont get stiffed with excuses.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-SidewayZ-

I'm not scared to fail, I just fear regret!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:59 pm

SidewayZ wrote:
dan wrote:BUMP

Its that time of year if anybody wants me to come out and look at a property 8-)

New England Scouting Day!!! Lets get a date and make it happen.

I propose $300 a person min. 10 people. Thats $3000 - ($800) approx. expenses (flight is 400 and 3 night hotel @ 125 each night) That would net Dan around $2,200 Fly in late on a Friday leave on a Monday late Sunday or however you can do it.

2 Day Workshop @ 2 sites - either cover two different terrains types or maybe you can get two different groups and make more $$.

Just a proposal, I would pay more if needed. Maybe more people??? Maybe a max. IDK Just throwing it out there.

Dan if that sounds good get a list going and I am a def. I would send money prior to if needed (maybe mandatory so you dont get stiffed with excuses.)

I have Mario looking into the long distance workshops to decide which ones we will do, and our costs vs profit so I can stay focused on other projects. If you have an idea or thoughts about this, PM him mt008 He will organize everything and go over it with me at some point soon.
wmahunter
500 Club

Unread postby wmahunter » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 am

Dan,

Many of us have taken for granted the knowledge we have learned from this site. I for one have learned a lot from the hunting hills and swamp cds, the hunting beast videos on youtube and recently the shared scouting videos even though the terrain is very different down here. Of course I yet to harvest a buck in a few years, I am finding them when scouting and that makes it all worth while.

I picked up some more tips from the shared scouting videos from the questions and answers recently.

If someone wants to make a donation to help support this site is there a donation button somewhere that will take a credit card , paypal, or information to send a check?

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”