Possible bedding locations

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

SpeedbeefDown

Possible bedding locations

Unread postby SpeedbeefDown » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:58 am

I have been trying to figure out the bedding location of 2 bucks for a while now. The presence of uncut corn is making it tough though, as that keeps popping into my head as where these 2 are spending their time laying down. If anyone would be so kind as to point on any obvious bedding that you see in the timber(with wind that they may use that bed in if possible please), as well as possible bedding locations due to terrain or exits in the standing fields and exit points from the corn fields as well. Every field on the left 2/3rds of the picture is standing corn, the fields on the top right are cut corn, the fields on the bottom right are just grass.
I have marked:
one bucks known locations in a red X
the other bucks known locations in a turquoise X, and that bucks known beds from last year in a turquoise CHECK MARK.
I have marked stand locations with a yellow STAR. Some of these are lock-ons. and some are just trees that i have marked to climb. I feel like some need a little tweaking, so suggestions for this would be appreciated as well.

I cannot hunt the property on the right side of the map, but can recover deer there as we have a good agreement with the landowner due to the field edge property line trees being the only place to hunt our middle corn field.

Thank you gentleman. It is so refreshing to know that your expertise is available to help me at times like these when I just need other opinions to open my eyes to possibilities.

As always. best of luck to you ALL this season!

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”