Need help

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

TNstalker

Need help

Unread postby TNstalker » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:21 am

So found 5 beds off one point bout a month ago maybe more had a big rain went back to find a track close to the beds an set up a cam see if there was a shooter. No big track all doe's. No circle pattern kinda random an the beds where big off an point lower than expected. There was poop in between the beds friend that bed hunts said doe's tend to dump close to bed more than bucks an truth in that?So besides wasting a couple of weeks when I have a few other beds to check with cam for shooters what else could help me determine if this is doe's or bucks? Oh yeah there is a single bed higher but it's small maybe 40 yards if that.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

WEEGEE

Re: Need help

Unread postby WEEGEE » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:38 am

deer bed in different locations....they very seldom lay in the same bed...same area yes,but not always!
close shot artist PSE AXE-PSE DNA
TNstalker

Re: Need help

Unread postby TNstalker » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:14 am

See that don't make sense to me. Let's think about this if he is bedding same area but seldom same bed then how do explain the worn out spots or noticeable impressions u find? An if he want lay in the same spot then how far are the chances that another buck would lay in that spot to keep it noticeable?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”