Is this too swampy to cross?

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

johndeere506
500 Club

Re: Is this too swampy to cross?

Unread postby johndeere506 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:54 am

Cool Id like to try a 1448 for a bit just to see if it would suit my hunting needs and fishing with my kids.

That drone video actually kind of pisses me off. Im glad you shared it because it does show how easy it is for the buck. Man now I see why drones shouldnt be allowed. They had the buck located for scouting purposes or whatever but then had to just follow him chasing him around. Maybe its just me but I have more respect for the animals than just chasing them to be at d!<k!

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:05 am

hunter_mike wrote:This is footage worth watching. I aint a fan of wildlife harassment but the footage is amazing nonetheless.

[bbvideo=425,350]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkeT-GVop3U[/bbvideo]

Bet that buck hates drones even more than I do. :lol:

Cool footage and shows just how easy they get around in that stuff. That short distance he traveled would have taken some work for us.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
ihookem
500 Club

Unread postby ihookem » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:18 pm

I have thought a lot of times what problems we will have when it comes to hunters using drones to find deer. It is illegal to use airplanes so drones would be illegal too but that does not stop anyone and very hard to prove the owner was scouting with a drone. Matter of fact, you could keep track of a deer with a drone and use it to tell where the buck is heading. I dont see anything good coming out if these drones.Sorry if it's a bit off subject and that buck doesn't even seem to know it's running through water.

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”