Quick flash!

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Quick flash!

Unread postby BigHunt » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:00 pm

i was on the way home driving from checking some water levels in some public lands, and i came up to the end of a tree line and i saw a quick flash of a deer, i quickly turned around and went back . got this buck on film it was about 8:10 pm, looks like a nice ten pointer . the deer didn't stick around for long , as soon as he seen me he took off... its just a little cut out in the woods with a small field, its just a cut out power line area... its close to public but i think it may be bedding on privet....who knows i might see this buck when the pressure is on and he retreats deep into the marsh on public land :twisted:

[bbvideo=425,350]http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h362/twlonewolf/?action=view&current=velvet.mp4[/bbvideo]

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Brad

Re: Quick flash!

Unread postby Brad » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Nice buck, I gotta ask, what kind of camcorder do you use? It seems like you can get a video and have it on here in no time, I thought it was a long tricky process.
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Brad Lamont wrote:Nice buck, I gotta ask, what kind of camcorder do you use? It seems like you can get a video and have it on here in no time, I thought it was a long tricky process.

x2
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:30 pm

It's not that hard brad or Neal . It's a sonyhandcam....... Real simple , it digital so it has the SD card . I just take the SD card out plug it into my computer and copy and paste to my videos.... That simple...... And if I want to make a film out of it I just open it into movie maker

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 pm

BigHunt wrote:It's not that hard brad or Neal . It's a sonyhandcam....... Real simple , it digital so it has the SD card . I just take the SD card out plug it into my computer and copy and paste to my videos.... That simple...... And if I want to make a film out of it I just open it into movie maker

Takes ten to fifteen minutes tops for the whole operation.....

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 pm

BigHunt wrote:
BigHunt wrote:It's not that [glow=red]hard[/glow] brad or Neal . It's a sonyhandcam....... Real simple , it digital so it has the SD card . I just take the SD card out plug it into my computer and copy and paste to my videos.... That simple...... And if I want to make a film out of it I just open it into movie maker

It is hard, talk slower :D
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:
BigHunt wrote:
BigHunt wrote:It's not that [glow=red]hard[/glow] brad or Neal . It's a sonyhandcam....... Real simple , it digital so it has the SD card . I just take the SD card out plug it into my computer and copy and paste to my videos.... That simple...... And if I want to make a film out of it I just open it into movie maker

Plug the camera or the SD card into the computer, copy the video from the SD card or the camera( with the SD card in it).then paste it in your videos on your computer... Then up load them to you tube or photobucket ... Then you make a thread and paste them

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 pm

BigHunt wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:
BigHunt wrote:

Plug the camera or the SD card into the computer, copy the video from the SD card or the camera( with the SD card in it).then paste it in your videos on your computer... Then up load them to you tube or photobucket ... Then you make a thread and paste them

If. This don't help well then I don't know what to tell ya... Lol

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm

I understand.............I found the problem........I don't have a digital video camera :lol: , might have to fix that.

BigHunt, would you buy the same camera again, or something different?
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:55 am

Jackson Marsh wrote:I understand.............I found the problem........I don't have a digital video camera :lol: , might have to fix that.

BigHunt, would you buy the same camera again, or something different?

:lol: ya thats a problem...

i would by it again nice camera, low light capabilities .....im looking into a HD one thought :think:
HUNT LIKE A BEAST

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”