First Post Season Ohio Trip

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

phade
500 Club

First Post Season Ohio Trip

Unread postby phade » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 pm

JLH reminded me to get my pics up...found much more sign than just the pics. I took photos when I remembered. Left Friday night and came home Sunday midday. By Sunday...I don't think I could even remembder I had a cam in my pocket as I was in the zone and trying to maximize effort with waning time and being in zombie mode from Saturday's marathon scouting.

Lots of rubs, much more than my home hunting grounds, but much fewer scrapes...only found three new ones and that brings up the total to about 8 that I know of.

Brought a LW climber so we could trim a bit when needed and to gather some better perspective.

Pretty sure I have a bead on two decent bucks if they are still there come next season. Planning on a weekend hunt early season to see if I can get a jump on one of those bucks and then a good week sometime in the first few weeks of November.

My mug is not in any of these shots...this is the kid some may have read about in my post on the "new hunter" thread.

http://www.pursuitoutdoors.com
Trail Camera Sales, Industry Updates, and Cam Troubleshooting - PM for HB pricing
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Re: First Post Season Ohio Trip

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Looks like a fruitful trip. Can't wait to hear the action scenes this fall. 8-)

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”