What would you do?

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Swampthing
500 Club

Re: What would you do?

Unread postby Swampthing » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:00 pm

When I was 12 , my mom ( divorced) starting dating this charactor. Me and my sister did'nt like him. We always told our mom he was creepy. Well she finally got the hint. And broke it off with him. She started dating again and I just knew it would be trouble. One nite , my mom and new boyfriend left our farm to go out to eat. He left his car in our driveway. And about an hour after they left his car windows are smashed out. Police came , find nothing. Couple weeks later, same scenario, I look out the window and his cars on fire. Me and my sister walk out to the highway to wait for the police, we go back inside and my T.V. was missing. We were only outside 10 minutes ! Police finally come find nothing.

A few weeks later I walked out to the small little thicket behind our house , just looking for deer or whatever. And I see a little blue tent set-up. I walk over and check it out . Here there is some pots and pans, some canned food ,binoculars and some clothes and stuff in the tent.
Let me tell you, I beat my feet pretty fast back to our house . Told my Mom about what I found.
Here that creep was living in the woodlot behind our house spying on all of us. Who knows how many times he walked across that field in the cover of darkness watching us.

Zap

Unread postby Zap » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Swampthing wrote:Image
When I was 12 , my mom ( divorced) starting dating this charactor. Me and my sister did'nt like him. We always told our mom he was creepy. Well she finally got the hint. And broke it off with him. She started dating again and I just knew it would be trouble. One nite , my mom and new boyfriend left our farm to go out to eat. He left his car in our driveway. And about an hour after they left his car windows are smashed out. Police came , find nothing. Couple weeks later, same scenario, I look out the window and his cars on fire. Me and my sister walk out to the highway to wait for the police, we go back inside and my T.V. was missing. We were only outside 10 minutes ! Police finally come find nothing.

A few weeks later I walked out to the small little thicket behind our house , just looking for deer or whatever. And I see a little blue tent set-up. I walk over and check it out . Here there is some pots and pans, some canned food ,binoculars and some clothes and stuff in the tent.
Let me tell you, I beat my feet pretty fast back to our house . Told my Mom about what I found.
Here that creep was living in the woodlot behind our house spying on all of us. Who knows how many times he walked across that field in the cover of darkness watching us.

:shock:
"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Swampthing wrote:Image

:shock: :shock: :shock:
HUNT LIKE A BEAST

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”