Wildgame innovations customer service:)

Discuss the science of figuring out our prey through good detective work.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

DeereGuy

Wildgame innovations customer service:)

Unread postby DeereGuy » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:19 pm

In June I purchased 2 Wildgame Innovation D8's. One started taking pictures that turned out all pink. I called customer service and they gave me an RMA#. Today I recieved my replacement...it is a Pulse 10d. A real step up from the 8d. The trigger time is much faster....it has wifi capabilities with the purchase of an add on module and sound with the video. I really don't care much about the sound but it is cool to have. I just tested it with the infared and it triggered and took a 2 minute video at 75 feet....

Just wanted to give a Kudos to WGI and let the gang here know what kind of service I got. I haven't had any problems with the one 8d I still have and don't expect to...the sensitivity on that one and picture quality was always better then the one I ended up sending back.

It's almost time to start coyote hunting so the new one is going out to where I think they are running most of the time.

Take care all..

Bob

Be safe and enjoy!
Bob
2011 Parker Enforcer
1976 Bear Kodaik Magum Recurve
Summit Viper SD climber
Ameritech Stackhouse ground blind
Grim Reaper 100gr. Razor Cut SS 3 blade 1.75 broadheads
2 Wildgame D8 trail cams
Bushnell Yardage Pro Sport 450 RF
Brad

Re: Wildgame innovations customer service:)

Unread postby Brad » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:28 pm

I bought one of their rangefinders used, the dang thing eats expensive batteries. I emailed them and they said send it back and they will send me a brand new one. Even if the product flopped, that kind of service on a USED rangefinder will keep me buying from them. I have 3 of their cheapest 1.3 mp trail cameras, and I love them, awesome pictures for such a small mp, as good or better than a lot of cameras costing 4 or 5 times more.
Z7WIBoy

Re: Wildgame innovations customer service:)

Unread postby Z7WIBoy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 am

What are you using for batteries on the D8s? In the cold mine only last 4 days max. Would the Tenergy rechargeable make a difference? Any advice is appreciated
Platinum PETA Member
(People Eating Tasty Animals)

• Advertisement

Return to “Scouting”