Fall Run Browns

• Advertisement

HB Store

Nickburke1
Facebook: Nick Burke

Fall Run Browns

Unread postby Nickburke1 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:55 am

Did anyone get on any big Browns running up river this Fall? I was too busy deer hunting this Fall but here in NC we have some great Appalachian lakes that provide some quality Browns each Fall that run up from the lakes to spawn.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Always dream big
Bowhuntercoop
500 Club

Re: Fall Run Browns

Unread postby Bowhuntercoop » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:32 pm

Man that’s one thing I miss about living in pa was the trout fishing. I’m in South Carolina but need to make some trips up to nc to chase some of the browns!
Ryan549
500 Club

Unread postby Ryan549 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:42 pm

Bowhuntercoop wrote:Man that’s one thing I miss about living in pa was the trout fishing. I’m in South Carolina but need to make some trips up to nc to chase some of the browns!

I went to college in Mansfield, Pa- amazing trout streams all over the place
Ryan
Ryan549
500 Club

Unread postby Ryan549 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:43 pm

Nickburke1 wrote:Did anyone get on any big Browns running up river this Fall? I was too busy deer hunting this Fall but here in NC we have some great Appalachian lakes that provide some quality Browns each Fall that run up from the lakes to spawn.

Beautiful fish!
Ryan
Nickburke1
Facebook: Nick Burke

Unread postby Nickburke1 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:06 pm

Bowhuntercoop wrote:Man that’s one thing I miss about living in pa was the trout fishing. I’m in South Carolina but need to make some trips up to nc to chase some of the browns!

If you make it up feel free to message I can narrow your search some, my wife is from Brevard NC, the heart of it all when it comes to fly fishing.
Always dream big
Bowhuntercoop
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhuntercoop » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:29 am

Nickburke1 wrote:

If you make it up feel free to message I can narrow your search some, my wife is from Brevard NC, the heart of it all when it comes to fly fishing.

Village bakery has some amazing pizza! I make my way up there quite often, it’s only 1.5 hours from my in sc. Will for sure shoot ya a message sir.

• Advertisement

Return to “Trout Fishing”