Overnite stands

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Swampthing
500 Club

Overnite stands

Unread postby Swampthing » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 pm

What are some of the public land laws for other states on stand being left on public

WiBowhuntress

Re: Overnite stands

Unread postby WiBowhuntress » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 pm

I believe on most public land in Wisconsin you must remove your stand at the end of the hunting day...except on some county land tracts.
Slider1005

Unread postby Slider1005 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 pm

I see stands left in the woods all the time, I don't think people care about the law. Someone told me you could leave a stand in WI if you left your name address and customer id# on it. In fact I saw this on a stand left on some public by my house. Anyone know if this is true?

I would never leave my stand anyway. I don't want it stolen, and I don't want people to know where I'm hunting.
huntinnurse
500 Club

Unread postby huntinnurse » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 pm

You can probably find that answer to any state you want to know about by going to the state forum and clicking on the link to the DNR for the state(s) in question. That is why I posted the links, to find answers easily. Feel free to post any answers you find.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:12 am

huntinnurse wrote:That is why I posted the links, to find answers easily. Feel free to post any answers you find.

It's interesting to see the differences between states. Those links that huntinnurse put up are valuable for a number of reasons. 8-)
huntinnurse
500 Club

Unread postby huntinnurse » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 am

8-) 8-) 8-)
Trying to be helpful!!!!!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”