West Tennessee wma

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

thwack16
500 Club

Re: West Tennessee wma

Unread postby thwack16 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 am

Tennhunter3 wrote:
thwack16 wrote:Guys, y’all really should go to pm with this. Way too many buzz words that will pop this thread for years to come with a google search.

How do you know it isn't by design to encourage people to hunt the area I posted. Seriously I wouldn't post it if I cared about it. It may actually help me. We could post every bad wma area and have hunters flock to it instead of our real areas. It would be hilarious to do a test of this and see how many hunters go scout the areas we posted.

Just because it isn’t an important area to you, doesn’t meant that someone else hasn’t scouted it hard and is hanging their hat on it.

I should’ve left it alone and not posted my thoughts. Just a reminder that there are eyes on these type posts.

Tennhunter3
500 Club

Re: West Tennessee wma

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:37 am

thwack16 wrote:
Tennhunter3 wrote:
thwack16 wrote:Guys, y’all really should go to pm with this. Way too many buzz words that will pop this thread for years to come with a google search.

How do you know it isn't by design to encourage people to hunt the area I posted. Seriously I wouldn't post it if I cared about it. It may actually help me. We could post every bad wma area and have hunters flock to it instead of our real areas. It would be hilarious to do a test of this and see how many hunters go scout the areas we posted.

Just because it isn’t an important area to you, doesn’t meant that someone else hasn’t scouted it hard and is hanging their hat on it.

I should’ve left it alone and not posted my thoughts. Just a reminder that there are eyes on these type posts.

Apologies if it was someone's area.
There's nice average bucks in just about every wma in west tn.

If people were seriously looking for big bucks they would go to lbl and call it a day. The history of that area everyone can research that it and Catoosa hold the biggest public bucks in the state. And kill impressive deer their every year.

Every other area is just a area with average deer.
I've had cams across just about every west and middle tn wma and the average buck size is very close in them.

Even if we told hunters where big bucks are 90 percent aren't going more then 400 yards from the truck or crossing rivers.
Tn isn't Wisconsin most here are terrified of those swamps .

Again apologies if I upset anyone.
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”