Warren sweat hang on?

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Killsmeals

Warren sweat hang on?

Unread postby Killsmeals » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello everyone I purchased a warren sweat hang on stand today. I am wanting to give it to my brother in law for his first mobile setup. It is very light and compact. I am just wondering if this stand is safe and if anyone has any experience hunting out of them.

Boogieman1
500 Club

Re: Warren sweat hang on?

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:50 pm

I can't see your pic, but all the warren & sweat stands I have ever seen are monstrosities that look like it would take a semi to get the thing to the timber. I have never seen anything that would resemble compact but then again I'm not sure if I've seen there hang on. Light non bulky, easy of hanging and noise are what I look for in a stand. If it fits that bil I say u got a winner
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Missionshooter
500 Club

Unread postby Missionshooter » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:29 pm

I hunted out of the when i started hunting. VERY lightweight portables. But very little leg room on the platform and the seat isnt comfortable at all. I used two racket straps to make sure it was sturdy.
STLBowhunter Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKzQUpmjiy8
Mgaspari

Unread postby Mgaspari » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:19 am

They had a recall on them years ago, think it was the straps. Might want to research it prior to hanging it.

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”