Dan is the Man

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Perfectionitz

Re: Dan is the Man

Unread postby Perfectionitz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:29 am

rthunter wrote:I too am new to the beast hunting info and fairly new to hunting - similar to the original post-I have been reading and listening to everything I can from Dan. It has been truly enlightening and has answered a ton of questions that just didn't make sense when listening to the other options out there.

I am very excited to see what can come of this year with this new info.

Great post and as a new member I look forward to speaking with all of you and being a part of the community.

welcome! you're gonna love this site. such great info and such great guys willing to share tactics and advice and stories. i've learned a ton and continue to every single day.

going out scouting now for some big buck beds!!!

I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO DO IT UP
GoInLight

Unread postby GoInLight » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Dan has also taken the time to help me. He's looked at a map of my hunting spot and even circled a few areas for me to check out. It means a lot, knowing how busy he must be, that he would take the time to help us. I hope one day I can do the same for someone. Thanks dan!!
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Speaking of Dan giving, what's the latest on these stands and sticks? Wasn't even in the market 4 any but with this kind of gag order he tripped my consumer button 8-)
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
rfickes87
500 Club

Unread postby rfickes87 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:59 am

GoInLight wrote:Dan has also taken the time to help me. He's looked at a map of my hunting spot and even circled a few areas for me to check out. It means a lot, knowing how busy he must be, that he would take the time to help us. I hope one day I can do the same for someone. Thanks dan!!

X2.

I remember finding big worn out beds for the first time. Right where Dan said they'd be. I had to PM him and thank him. He'll be getting another one someday when i kill my first. Along with many others on this site for their support.
"Pressure and Time. That's all it takes, really. Pressure, and time..."
GoInLight

Unread postby GoInLight » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 am

rfickes87 wrote:
GoInLight wrote:Dan has also taken the time to help me. He's looked at a map of my hunting spot and even circled a few areas for me to check out. It means a lot, knowing how busy he must be, that he would take the time to help us. I hope one day I can do the same for someone. Thanks dan!!

X2.

I remember finding big worn out beds for the first time. Right where Dan said they'd be. I had to PM him and thank him. He'll be getting another one someday when i kill my first. Along with many others on this site for their support.

Hope you get him this year! Good luck!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”