Singing Bridge Update

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Re: Singing Bridge Update

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:01 am

jmaas07 wrote:Good stuff bridge! So is the overlooked bedding here in Michigan on the high ground where everyone used to hunt pre beast lol now with all the Michigan members everyone's in the few swamps and marshes we have..did the deer adapt? lol a couple members and I have joked about that recently

We do have a lot of activity in swamps and marshes in certain areas. I like to hide in the big ones and always have.

Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:45 am

Singing Bridge wrote:
Uncle Lou wrote:Awesome news. Still got something for you next time I see you. Can't believe how long it has been

It has definitely been too long! And you can keep the tree sling, if you give it back how am I supposed to harass you about it? :lol:

Thanks Lou!

No, I got a shirt for you. And I still never used the sling :oops: Least I coulda done is kill something with it. I had a customer call the other day and was getting me cranked up on hanging from slings again.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:50 am

Singing Bridge wrote:
jmaas07 wrote:Good stuff bridge! So is the overlooked bedding here in Michigan on the high ground where everyone used to hunt pre beast lol now with all the Michigan members everyone's in the few swamps and marshes we have..did the deer adapt? lol a couple members and I have joked about that recently

We do have a lot of activity in swamps and marshes in certain areas. I like to hide in the big ones and always have.

When I showed up to this state, I was a true greenhorn. 21 years old and had one self taught bowseason under my belt. I have never shied away from the thick stuff, and really has always been my focus. When I first heard of dan and started checking deeper in the thick stuff, most of the times that I started thinking no one would come out here, or crawl through this, and started feeling good about myself, I either find a beer can, a tree stand, or worse a gut pile. One thing about Michiganders they are not afraid to crawl through ---- for a deer. Maybe not all, but enough.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”