Work extra for more rut time, or stack on public land?

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Lockdown

Re: Work extra for more rut time, or stack on public land?

Unread postby Lockdown » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:14 pm

tcjohnsonjacks wrote:
Bowhunting Brian wrote:
tcjohnsonjacks wrote:I think you should bank up some time off. I just got confirmed from the boss and the old lady I get the first week of November off!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

isn't the "boss" and "the old lady" one in the same? :lol:

Lol except one puts money in my wallet one takes the money out hehe

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Isn't that the truth! I'm thinking I'll put in the overtime. Don't tell anyone (LOL) but my boss will allow a few banked hours here and there. If I work 50 hrs this week that will give me almost 2 days off for the week before slug hunting. I have 9 days available right now and I'm using 7 for South Dakota rifle hunting.

Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Crazinamatese wrote:Image

I hope this is right. I figure with temps as warm as they are they have to take a dip at some point. Hopefully at the perfect time!
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Looking at the forecast models again tonight and it's showing mild temps in the 50's and 60's for much of the upper midwest on the 31st. That low pressure system I was talking about appears its going to stay out west and all the cold Canadian air is going to stay out there as well. It looks like mild temps are going to stick around into the first week of November too. No sign of any major cold front in the next 10 days or so. Maybe 12-14 days out. Nothing is certain yet, but a few of the forecast models I looked at are in agreement. Can you say El' Nino? :geek: Im gonna stay on top of the forecast.
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
justin84
500 Club

Unread postby justin84 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:45 am

Crazinamatese wrote:Looking at the forecast models again tonight and it's showing mild temps in the 50's and 60's for much of the upper midwest on the 31st. That low pressure system I was talking about appears its going to stay out west and all the cold Canadian air is going to stay out there as well. It looks like mild temps are going to stick around into the first week of November too. No sign of any major cold front in the next 10 days or so. Maybe 12-14 days out. Nothing is certain yet, but a few of the forecast models I looked at are in agreement. Can you say El' Nino? :geek: Im gonna stay on top of the forecast.

I'm looking at the WJFW forecast (Rhinelander) and looks like highs in mid-40's by Halloween, not exactly a major cold front but better than 58-60 degrees!
ozzz

Unread postby ozzz » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:51 am

S Central WI high of 46 On Halloween down from 69 on Monday. Seems like a pretty significant front.
If it bleeds, we can kill it . . . .
Buckfever
500 Club

Unread postby Buckfever » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:31 am

More rut time

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”