rough time on new public land

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Southern Man
500 Club

Re: rough time on new public land

Unread postby Southern Man » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:57 am

Bowhunter4life wrote:
Southern Man wrote:
Bowhunter4life wrote:
I live/hunt in the south eastern part of the state. Roughly a hour and a half south of St Louis. What part of the state were you in when you had the issues?

Off topic but do you ever hunt ducks over there? You're not that far from me.

No I never got into duck hunting but that is probably bigger here than deer hunting. Have a ton of buddies that do and they do very well. Where exactly are you located in Kentucky? I have some friends that hunt there around Paducah

[ Post made via Android ] Image

I'm about 15 - 20 miles south of Paducah. Little town of Fancy Farm.

My son likes to go to Ten Mile Pond, just across the river, a bit south of Sikeston. Good duck hunting over there.

You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind
Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:11 am

Southern Man wrote:
Bowhunter4life wrote:
Southern Man wrote:
Bowhunter4life wrote:
I live/hunt in the south eastern part of the state. Roughly a hour and a half south of St Louis. What part of the state were you in when you had the issues?

Off topic but do you ever hunt ducks over there? You're not that far from me.

No I never got into duck hunting but that is probably bigger here than deer hunting. Have a ton of buddies that do and they do very well. Where exactly are you located in Kentucky? I have some friends that hunt there around Paducah

I'm about 15 - 20 miles south of Paducah. Little town of Fancy Farm.

My son likes to go to Ten Mile Pond, just across the river, a bit south of Sikeston. Good duck hunting over there.

Ive heard of ten mile pond. I live in cape girardeau which is 30 minutes north of Sikeston. You guys might want to look into duck creek conservative. I know a few people that duck hunt it and say it's good. I would say it's roughly an hour from Sikeston though.

ihookem
500 Club

Unread postby ihookem » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 am

it may be frustrating ,but you should be so flattered that they see you as such a big buck serial killer. Kill a another buck and hang the nuts on a stick next to their trucks!!!!! Maybe with a nice pick stuck on their windshield!!! Just kidding in a way though. I have had guys gut their deer at the end on my driveway up north at camp. DICKSHINES!!!!!! I would find other places to hunt , but I wouldn't completely abondon it neither.

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”