parking

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Crazinamatese

Re: parking

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:24 am

The only roads I seen no parking or stopping signs are on interstate highways and on 4 lane state highways. Im assuming the only way you can get in trouble on a county road is if you are parking like an idiot. I park along county highways all the time and NEVER have issues. Im not sure where this 'getting in trouble' stuff is coming from.

The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
hunter_mike

Unread postby hunter_mike » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:43 am

I agree you will more than likely Never have a problem with parking as long as you use common sense and aren't on a "no stopping" 4 lane highway or aren't in Milwaukee, Dane, or Brown Counties. However just because you never have problems doesn't mean you are always legally parked according to the nickpicking of the law. Every municipality has its own rules too. If you are illegally parked, it opens up many many more options for people to deal with your vehicle if they feel it is necessary to do so. It only takes one incident to really mess up a weekend and that is what I am trying to avoid ever happening again.
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
john1984

Unread postby john1984 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 am

I parked just off a county rd one time next to some MFL land. A few minutes later I seen a sheriff car stopped right next to my car, I walked over to him and asked if it was ok that I parked there like that, the cop said its fine

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”