Yall seen these guys?

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Jackson Marsh

Re: Yall seen these guys?

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:08 pm

ozzz wrote:http://www.publiclandhunters.com/

Thanks for posting, I just finished the videos they were well done.

ozzz

Unread postby ozzz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:
ozzz wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:
62kodiak wrote:
basspro05 wrote:Seriously, every conversation sounds about like this. "Dan said to think outside the box, that area over there probably never gets walked by...Dan said this, Dan said that... What would Dan do, What would Dan think, where would Dan set up...

Thank god, I thought I was the only one that did that. :lol: All of my hunting buddies are so tired of hearing "Dan said...". They think that Dan is a wacko and they think I'm nuts for listening to him. They'll see.

It is possible you and your hunting buddies are both right :lol:

[ Post made via Android ] Image

On a side note. JM, every time you post I cant read what you say because I am distracted by your avatar.

You should remove Arnold and use a pic of the slob you killed this year in your avatar..................your buck is better looking than Arnold :lol:

Very true! and thanks
If it bleeds, we can kill it . . . .
Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 pm

I've watched all these guys videos. Good videos. Haven't picked up anything though cause from what I've seen from them dan has already covered in this forum or one of his videos.

MN Legacy
500 Club
Facebook: Brent Bushy

Unread postby MN Legacy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Just watch some of the videos. I can say that some of there tactics came from the Big Buck Serial killer. They must of purchased marsh bucks video.
62kodiak
500 Club

Unread postby 62kodiak » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:25 pm

I don't think that anybody is going to argue that they hunt like Dan. Heck they most likely learned what they know from Dan, but I still think that their videos can still help beginners by looking at old topics from a different angle. I found their google earth videos to be very helpful. I also started using Bing maps for aerial photos after watching their videos.
It's not the knowing that's difficult, but the doing.
ozzz

Unread postby ozzz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:29 pm

MN Legacy wrote:Just watch some of the videos. I can say that some of there tactics came from the Big Buck Serial killer. They must of purchased marsh bucks video.

Why? because they are similar? did you talk to them as to where their "tactics came from"?
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:15 pm

ozzz wrote:
MN Legacy wrote:Just watch some of the videos. I can say that some of there tactics came from the Big Buck Serial killer. They must of purchased marsh bucks video.

Why? because they are similar? did you talk to them as to where their "tactics came from"?

Cause a lot of there tactics were never discussed anywhere until they came ouit on the marsh bucks DVD... Like putting the camera up in a tree facing down, among others. Not saying its a bad thing. Anytime hunters elaberate on tactics new twists and new insight comes out... Like you said, I am far from the 1st to figure out how to hunt a marsh, some of the stuff I pass on came from others teaching me. Thats how it works. I hope these kids do well. Seem like great guys.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:00 pm

62kodiak wrote:
basspro05 wrote:Seriously, every conversation sounds about like this. "Dan said to think outside the box, that area over there probably never gets walked by...Dan said this, Dan said that... What would Dan do, What would Dan think, where would Dan set up...

Thank god, I thought I was the only one that did that. :lol: All of my hunting buddies are so tired of hearing "Dan said...". They think that Dan is a wacko and they think I'm nuts for listening to him. They'll see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: x3 ...every thing out of my mouth is dan this, dan that , dan said this , dan said that , :lol: :lol: :lol:

my friends cant stand me anymore so I don't talk about hunting in front of them unless they want to listen
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
christian1
500 Club

Unread postby christian1 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:09 pm

I strictly refer to Dan as "The Beast". That makes it way creepier when the wife or kids asks what I am looking at on the computer or when talking to guys at work about hunting :lol: :lol: :lol:

It usually goes like:
Coworker-"Now tell me again who or what told you to not sit over a scrape line in a wide open woods, but instead go stomping around the middle of some cattail marsh?"
Me-"I have told you a hundred times it was The Beast"
Coworker-"Why are you talking to a beast?"
Me-"Not a beast, The Beast. Nevermind"
GloryDaysDesign
Facebook: twitter: @leestrohe

Unread postby GloryDaysDesign » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:16 am

I just flew from PA to Wisconsin to hangout with my "friend" Dan at the Scouting Workshop, while becoming friends with some new dudes as well, who I am still texting questions to! Best $ I have spent. No more picking spots by throwing a dart at a dartboard.
Schubox1265

Unread postby Schubox1265 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:27 am

This is in the YouTube comment area on their "Hot Late Season Scouting Action & Tracking a Big Buck.." video.

I'm sure "dads" is supposed to be "DVD's" (typo)

ozzz

Unread postby ozzz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:41 am

Schubox1265 wrote:This is in the YouTube comment area on their "Hot Late Season Scouting Action & Tracking a Big Buck.." video.

I'm sure "dads" is supposed to be "DVD's" (typo)

Nice.

Good on them for giving recognition to Dan.
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:52 am

8-)

exojam

Unread postby exojam » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:10 am

That stew recipe looked very good except the onions, those things kill me.
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:20 am

I watched a bunch of their videos last night, they know their stuff for sure! I subscribed to them and am looking forward to watching the rest of their videos, and its cool they mentioned Dan. I don't care how someone learned something, if they are willing to share something that could help me I'm all ears.

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”