Public Access Lands Atlas of Wisconsin

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Re: Public Access Lands Atlas of Wisconsin

Unread postby BigHunt » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 am

BassBoysLLP wrote:
BigHunt wrote:
dan wrote:The all outdoors atlas is $30 and shows all public and MFL... You need to be a little leary on MFL lands in any book though, cause the status does change

yes but......ive had a few run in with land onwers screaming at me to get off there land? and then I show then in the book it says public then they point to the no trespassing signs ....so I don't no anymore

also remember that aqadic biologist who addented your work shop ???? shes got all pissy when I said I was accessing that public marsh she lived on ...she said that's impossible it land locked? how is it land locked when in the book, the public gos right to the road ?

Best thing to do is show them on DNR website using your smart phone or offer to call the DNR.

its the atlas dans talking about ...I think I will call DNR have them meet me out to a spot and show them what I mean and knock on the door of the land owner :think: :lol:

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
kurt

Re: Public Access Lands Atlas of Wisconsin

Unread postby kurt » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:34 am

the sheriff will handle suspected trespassing not the dnr usually. the mfl system is a tough thing to deal with sometimes. A farmer will put it in and still try and only let friends hunt it or guys will try and claim it. It always best to have a lot of hard evidence like maps and other things. I go to one spot and within 5 mins the last 3 years someone will stop and try to give me the business but I have all the proper information on it so I get to hunt anyways. Everyone else hunts the field edge so its actually a decent spot.

I also hate the new public land viewer with silver light, its garabage. works better with google chrome than internet explorer

You can print just the pages of that 90 dollar atlas you want for free . I think it let me download it as a pdf or something its been awhile so at least you could not sure if still can

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”