Alliant Energy Land

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

hunter_mike

Alliant Energy Land

Unread postby hunter_mike » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:22 am

Does anyone know if Alliant Energy has changed their policies towards allowing the public to hunt on their lands? They own a TON of land. I saw in that they stopped allowing hunting in 2001 in this old article http://www.outdoornews.com/September-2001/Alliant-Energy-shuts-out-hunters-on-2900-acres/

But i guess i was wondering if there was a chance they have changed policy. I also wrote them emails over the past couple weeks with no response of course. I am assuming policy has not changed but was hoping to at least get a yes or no from them.

Sucks if they don't allow it because they have a ton of land and I'm sure that there are plenty of people hunting it regardless. All their policy will do is keep good honest people out of their property.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
mike_mc
500 Club

Re: Alliant Energy Land

Unread postby mike_mc » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 am

They do allow hunting on some of the Alliant land, I was out there scouting this morning. They emailed me a map and the rules, I can send it to you if you give me your email.
hunter_mike

Re: Alliant Energy Land

Unread postby hunter_mike » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:26 am

Thanks mike that is really awesome of you to offer that. PM sent.
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”