The Best, most informative site... EVER!

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dkoy85

The Best, most informative site... EVER!

Unread postby dkoy85 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:19 am

I am certainly a rookie at this and have been gaining huge amounts of valuable information off this site. I've relied heavily on the rut in Ohio in years past- while hunting small woodlots in my home state of PA- and have had at least one shot opportunity at a mature buck every year for the last 6 years, which is more than I can say about a lot of the hunters in my area, but this site has really humbled me and made me appreciate the skills I have while at the same time inspiring me to become a BEAST! A true, hard working, topo map studying, wind tunnel understanding, big buck bed finding, KILLER! I'm a big reader and researcher and in my years of doing so I have never come across a site that offered so much information than the one this one does. I've learned more useful information in 3 days on this site than the last 6+ years in any magazine, forum, or article. Wind Tunnels? Military Crest? Come on! I have never heard ANYBODY use these terms let alone figure these things out around me and because of them I feel I will be able to take the next step and get ahead of all the local hunters in my area. Now that I moved to a new county I'll be hunting 100% public land and have never been so pumped to do so.

So I wanted to offer my thanks to the hard work and the information everyone has put in to make this site the most useful hunting information forum and site I've ever been on. I'm dedicated to this site for the long haul. I'll be asking more questions than offering advice- at least for the next year or two- because I don't think anybody on here needs to know how to find a funnel :lol: Thanks again!!

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: The Best, most informative site... EVER!

Unread postby Stanley » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 am

You are correct the Beast site is the best site on the planet. Designed and maintained for the serious hunter, willing to share and learn. Most members have something to offer at any level of skill/experience. Glad to see you join.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”