forecast for killing tomorrow

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Milk Weed Seed
500 Club

Re: forecast for killing tomorrow

Unread postby Milk Weed Seed » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Good hunting to everyone on stand tomorrow! I'll be out there too! Just can't figure out which spot I want to go to. I have a several spots I haven't hit yet and would be good in this wind. Goes back to admitting my weaknesses need to trust my gut but I'm so indecisive sometimes.... :angry-banghead: only have a few more days till I have to buy a pemit and buck stub, another $60 per zone. Sorry for the ADD rambling.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

[glow=red]Happiness is only a gut pile away[/glow]
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Slow night for me.... one yearling 7pt cruisn and doe fawn all alone :| I'm sure this AM is going to be good though....

The wind never died down last night :evil:
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
Czabs
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Behind-T ... 0697772652

Unread postby Czabs » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:19 am

Going in deep run and gun set on the public tonight! Looking for big tracks, heavy trails, and transitions. Perfect wind for where I'm going. I couldn't wake up this morning :doh: my work schedule has gotten to me. :oops: Really irritated about that. Whole weekend is dedicated to hunting though, should be good! Good Luck to all!
Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:34 am

Been waiting on ya Dor. Looking forward to a good story or 2. A kill though would be sweet! Yesterday evening my sister In law shot a young buck. She had 4 bucks I believe In front of her sparring and fighting.

These next 6 to 7 days are my favorite times to be out hunting prior to the chase. I can't hunt till Monday the way It's looking. Good luck bud!!
DeereGuy

Unread postby DeereGuy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:51 am

I will be in my tree stand by 6:00
..hopefully that 8 point will be back and in the clear this evening.

Good luck gang!
Be safe and enjoy!
Bob
2011 Parker Enforcer
1976 Bear Kodaik Magum Recurve
Summit Viper SD climber
Ameritech Stackhouse ground blind
Grim Reaper 100gr. Razor Cut SS 3 blade 1.75 broadheads
2 Wildgame D8 trail cams
Bushnell Yardage Pro Sport 450 RF
Dor
500 Club
Facebook: Chris Dornack

Unread postby Dor » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:32 pm

I did see a 1/2 rack 3.5 y/o this AM so it wasn't to bad. Also, saw a busted rack 1.5 (woulda been 8 pt)....problem was, I saw 3 yotes behind the 3 year old and they were causing some issues for sure. Also saw a glipse of another deer too that thr coyotes chased off. It was a beautiful norning,but no killing was accomplished.

Missed the eve hunt b/c I had to take my son in for staph infection. GOnna hit it again in the AM. :mrgreen:

Call The Footed Shaft to order Kwik-Straps 507-288-7581 or order at the kwik-strap.com

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”