My daughter Is putting pressure on the old man!!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Schultzy
500 Club

Re: My daughter Is putting pressure on the old man!!

Unread postby Schultzy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:06 pm

BackWoodsHunter wrote:Good luck schultzy looking forward to a kill pic tomorrow night
Thanks bud! 2 days ago I thought for sure I'd be done by now. My confidence has taken a slight hit as of late. :mrgreen:

Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 pm

It's getting worse. About 5:45 this evening the farmers brother In law shows up on his golf cart riding It through the heart of the woods. He see's me on the edge of the woods and drives over and says, your hunting eh? I said yep. I never knew he bow hunted but he had his bow with him. I was talking quiet while he was talking normal. I told him that I had permission to be out here and that I didn't know he (meaning him) bow hunted. He said I don't bow hunt very much but he knew that I was out here. He and I talked a bit and had a friendly conversation. He then says I'll go to my next spot and drives off. Why do people have to drive these types of things to their hunting spots? Don't anyone use their legs anymore? Man are hunters getting lazy these days. I deal with people using 4 wheelers bear hunting and I can't stand them In the woods, guess that's why this bugged the out of me. Oh well, not much one can do about It.

Saw one deer surprisingly, a young buck that came by at 10 yards. He got the pass.
Hodag Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Hodag Hunter » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Pulling for you and can't wait to see the pics of you and your daughter trailing the doe. Good luck.

[ Post made via BlackBerry Curve ] Image
cornfedkiller
500 Club

Unread postby cornfedkiller » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Schultzy wrote:It's getting worse. About 5:45 this evening the farmers brother In law shows up on his golf cart riding It through the heart of the woods. He see's me on the edge of the woods and drives over and says, your hunting eh? I said yep. I never knew he bow hunted but he had his bow with him. I was talking quiet while he was talking normal. I told him that I had permission to be out here and that I didn't know he (meaning him) bow hunted. He said I don't bow hunt very much but he knew that I was out here. He and I talked a bit and had a friendly conversation. He then says I'll go to my next spot and drives off. Why do people have to drive these types of things to their hunting spots? Don't anyone use their legs anymore? Man are hunters getting lazy these days. I deal with people using 4 wheelers bear hunting and I can't stand them In the woods, guess that's why this bugged the CENSORED FOR BAD LANGUAGE out of me. Oh well, not much one can do about It.

Saw one deer surprisingly, a young buck that came by at 10 yards. He got the pass.

That sucks! And i hear ya on the driving to to your spot thing..i think ive told ya about my land..our private property is more pressured than most public, snd its not from hunters!

Just the other day, my little brother (12 years old) asked me why i was staying in the older (and smaller) of the two cabins on our property, to which i replied 'its alot closer to the north side of the property where i am hunting' and his reply was 'thats what the 4wheeler is for, duh!' ..this is what he gets from hanging out with his cousins and uncle, and it pisses me off..

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:48 am

Schultzy wrote: He see's me on the edge of the woods and drives over and says, your hunting eh? I said yep.

I would have said "Here's Your Sign"...

Then followed it up with "Is a Frog's ButtHole Water Tight"!!!
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:20 am

Edcyclopedia wrote:
Schultzy wrote: He see's me on the edge of the woods and drives over and says, your hunting eh? I said yep.

Lol!! I'm going back today to pull my stand from there. Ever since that day he's been driving around In his golf cart through out the woods. Time to move on for me.
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:39 am

Schultzy wrote:
Edcyclopedia wrote:

Lol!! I'm going back today to pull my stand from
there. Ever since that day he's been driving around In his golf cart through out the woods. Time to move on for me.

What a freaking knob. Tip for you poke a nail or two through the sidewalls of his tires. Slashing them is too obvious and not original he will never know what happened when all his tires are flat and won't hold air the nail in the side walls works ;)
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”