Hunting PA on sunday!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

admiral04

Hunting PA on sunday!

Unread postby admiral04 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 am

Just curious what the heck do we have to do to get hunting in pa on sunday legalized? i'm sure i'm not the only one who wishes this would change. Alot of times this is my only chance for morning hunts with work and all. Also, whatever happened to Septembers episode 2? Did I miss it or is dan still busy?

BigHunt

Re: Hunting PA on sunday!

Unread postby BigHunt » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:47 am

admiral04 wrote:Just curious what the heck do we have to do to get hunting in pa on sunday legalized? i'm sure i'm not the only one who wishes this would change. Alot of times this is my only chance for morning hunts with work and all. Also, whatever happened to Septembers episode 2? Did I miss it or is dan still busy?

man that sucks for you ....there working on the episode 2 somethings came up
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Southy77

Unread postby Southy77 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:24 am

I would say that it's not going to happen this year with rule & regs. already out for the year. I heard that there is some discussion about it. Keep your fingers crossed and talk to your politicians and maybe we can get lucky enough to have it happen by next year. I can't see it being a problem, it can only bring more revenue.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 am

Your biggest best argument that would get attention would be to focus on lost revinue because non-resident hunters can't hunt for a weekend. Who would drive there friday to hunt Saturday then drive home.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 pm

This is the 21st century not the 18th century. Would be a good argument.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”