Yote tail.....or is it tale...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

GRFox
500 Club

Re: Yote tail.....or is it tale...

Unread postby GRFox » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:20 am

I would have charged down there to break up the fight Zap!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Hodag Hunter wrote:Yup...that was the story.

How do you find all these threads and then link them?

A little feature called "Search" at the top of the page! Enter your keyword and when you find what you are looking for right click/copy everything in the address bar at the top and then right click/ paste in the message you post.
Hodag Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Hodag Hunter » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I've seen the "search" option before......are you opening (2) browers of the Beast open on your computer?

The cut and paste part is what has me....I can cut and past links to threads from differnt sites....I guess just open the Beast twice? no?
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Hodag Hunter wrote:I've seen the "search" option before......are you opening (2) browers of the Beast open on your computer?

The cut and paste part is what has me....I can cut and past links to threads from differnt sites....I guess just open the Beast twice? no?

Just one ...once you right click/copy everything in address bar after searching go back to the thread you want to post in and right click/paste into your post.
cornfedkiller
500 Club

Unread postby cornfedkiller » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 am

Dewey wrote:
Hodag Hunter wrote:I've seen the "search" option before......are you opening (2) browers of the Beast open on your computer?

Just one ...once you right click/copy everything in address bar after searching go back to the thread you want to post in and right click/paste into your post.

I find it easier to just open another tab and open up the beast in that tab as well...then I dont have to keep clicking to go back to the thread I was trying to post in, and I can leave my reply going...

Either way works though!

I also find it easier to view the search results as "topics" rather than "posts" (theres an option for it). That way its easier to search through the 30 posts from the same thread when you are looking for a totally different one..
ozzz

Unread postby ozzz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:02 am

Run in on em as crazy as you can, they usually split up.
If it bleeds, we can kill it . . . .
kenn1320
500 Club

Unread postby kenn1320 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 am

I guess until you have had a run in with yotes, its easy to say your not scared by them. I hear em yippin, dont bother me. However my brother n law and his dad were tracking a bow shot deer and when they came up on the deer, there was a bunch of yotes. He said they had no weapon and it was dark. Said all was fine, till the yotes turned on them to defend the kill. He said they were growling, showing teeth and started to circle around them. Him and his dad were grabbing for sticks to use as bats and felt lucky to get out of there un harmed. Since that day, you wont find him hunting after dark if yotes are howling in the area. I razz him about it, but if I was in his shoes, who knows how I would feel.
"Its about taking the right shot at the right time with good equipment." Dan Infalt

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”