Nebraska deer huntuing?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Black Squirrel
500 Club

Nebraska deer huntuing?

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:02 am

Is anybody here, familiar with Nebraska as a whitetail or mule Deer destination. I am trying to locate an out of state hunting area. Nebraska seems to have a growing population of deer, and is not too terribly far from WI. Also, $200 bucks for a non-resident tag won't break the bank. Their gun season is a week before WI, so I could be back for that. Any thoughts from fellow beast hunters would be appricieated. Also, I would be open to anyone intrested in joining me out there.

PLB
500 Club

Re: Nebraska deer huntuing?

Unread postby PLB » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 am

I've been meaning to post the same thing Black Squirrel :lol: There was no Nebraska under the state boards so I never got around to it. Like a 172 bucks for a tag which is over the counter and 13 bucks for some conservation fee. I'm thinking it would be a great affordable DIY hunt? When you thinking of going?? :lol:
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
Black Squirrel
500 Club

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 am

PLB, I'm just starting to snoop around at this idea. Possibly this fall, but I'd like to make a scouting trip out there first. Plus from what I've learned, archery is over the counter, but I think you have to apply for a gun tag, altough it states if there are left over tags, you can buy them over the counter.
Goober

Unread postby Goober » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 am

I would be in for next year......got to much planned allready for this year.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”