Public Land buck I passed up!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Czabs
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Behind-T ... 0697772652

Re: Public Land buck I passed up!

Unread postby Czabs » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Stanley wrote:
Czabs wrote:This spot doesn't have a whole lot of brush. Its actually pretty clear. I do think the shot gets tougher when you get higher but I feel as though it gives me an advantage self filming. And Stanley, when hunting public land I don't clear shooting lanes. I break a couple small branches and thats it. A lot of times I run and gun my sits I don't have time to be trimming branches when I get out of work, plus its illegal on public. :?

Kind of a double edged sword hunting where you can't open up shooting lanes. One of the things I always preach, if your going to hang them on the wall you gotta have a shot.

Yea it def sucks. Oh well I can weazel my arrow through some pretty tight spots :twisted: . Good luck this year Woo! Can't wait. :mrgreen:

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Public Land buck I passed up!

Unread postby Stanley » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Kind of a double edged sword hunting where you can't open up shooting lanes. One of the things I always preach, if your going to hang them on the wall you gotta have a shot.[/quote]

Yea it def sucks. Oh well I can weazel my arrow through some pretty tight spots :twisted: . Good luck this year Woo! Can't wait. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Good luck to you also.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”