Iowa bucks

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

JRM6868
The Terminator

Re: Iowa bucks

Unread postby JRM6868 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Great deer! Thanks for sharing.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

RaisedByWolves
500 Club

Unread postby RaisedByWolves » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Great bucks, I'll get my day in Iowa eventually ;)
When better is possible, good is never good enough
Haus86

Unread postby Haus86 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Stanley wrote:
Bucky wrote:
Stanley wrote:You guys have done better on public ground than anyone I ever knew or herd of. Fantastic job. Which bucks are yours? Hard to recognize anyone in those pictures. Again thanks for posting.

Stan - don't be a troll, eat you humble pie like a man! :P

Haus - thanks for sharing.. my 1st trip to Missouri last year yield 3 out of 4 of us scoring 186", 148", 125" with multiple 3yr old + buck encounters. With virtually no pressure after opening day of rifle season :? Now that is something I have never experienced in WI :!:

I agree he's the man, just trying to figure out which man. Not trolling and don't think it's remotely inappropriate to ask which are his bucks. I always like to know who killed what. I would be proud as punch to show off public land bucks like that and take credit for the one's I killed, and he should be too. I think its a great accomplishment. If you want you can post up the pictures of your bucks you got in Missouri, not trolling just would love to see them. I'm here for the big bucks, not fish ;)

Yeah Bucky, let's see your Missouri buck :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”