score these racks

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

goldtip5575
500 Club

Re: score these racks

Unread postby goldtip5575 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:23 am

Yeah the pic where you are holding it with the other hunter it looks 16 inside best.With the bucks ears back a little it looks like your hand just makes the inside of the rack.Guess the angle of the pic is very decieveing.

UPbowhunter
Facebook: todd freeman

Unread postby UPbowhunter » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 am

Another thing I just relized too is this websight's pictures are distorted alot from originals, when they are resized.
Go Go Epic Stuff, Seek Wilderness
goldtip5575
500 Club

Unread postby goldtip5575 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 am

Also in the hanging garage picture you got the look of someone suffering from ground schrinkage.Almost like the look of Im dreaming what if I would have let this one grow another year?Just kidding with ya :lol:
muddy

Unread postby muddy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 am

goldtip5575 wrote:Also in the hanging garage picture you got the look of someone suffering from ground schrinkage.Almost like the look of Im dreaming what if I would have let this one grow another year?Just kidding with ya :lol:

Well, you hit it pretty close bud. I didn't really want to shoot him but when he was coming in I could see his back leg swinging sideways due to a severe break up in the hip area. He was about 25 yards when I touched the gun off and I could see SEVERE gangrene set in. There was pus and nasty all over his leg and you could see the bones sticking out of his back. There were 2 holes in his back leg and it was pretty much a mercy killing though the hunt was pretty cool.
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”