Dan, what is Andrae up to these days ?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dreaming bucks

Dan, what is Andrae up to these days ?

Unread postby dreaming bucks » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Just curious what he's doing these days ? Is he doing anything business wise related to the hunting industry ? I know you said at one time he was thinking about making his own trail cams, did that ever go anywhere ?

How about big target bucks, any bruisers he's been eyeing up ? I just watched the whitetail addictions, volume one, where he shoots that giant... I'm getting pumped for hunting already after watching that...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Dan, what is Andrae up to these days ?

Unread postby dan » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:10 pm

ANDRAE IS LIVING THE GOOD LIFE... Right now he is in Antigo Wisconsin I believe. He told me he was going up there for the forth. I am supposed to go down to his place in Iowa for a weekend later this month. I know he is watching some Slobs but have not seen the pic's yet.
He is into farming and hiding from his fans :lol:
He is interested in marketing a trailcam and some other items. And he is also interested in bringing Whitetail addictions back as a DVD series. But he is living the dream and at his own slow pace.
dreaming bucks

Unread postby dreaming bucks » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:04 am

Living the good life huh ? Good for him....

On a side note Dan.... in that same witetail addictions video, the chapter with you in it, they show you with a bunch of your past buck mounts on a couple poles, v shaped... do you have that pic ? Can you post it ? It looked like a very cool pic !

[ Post made via Android ] Image
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:20 pm

On a side note Dan.... in that same witetail addictions video, the chapter with you in it, they show you with a bunch of your past buck mounts on a couple poles, v shaped... do you have that pic ? Can you post it ? It looked like a very cool pic !

dreaming bucks

Unread postby dreaming bucks » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:52 am

Thanks Dan, very cool pic....... I like how all the horns stick out with the sky as the background...

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”