pee pee bottle, or let it fly?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Re: pee pee bottle, or let it fly?

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 am

DropTyne wrote:I walked up on a guy pooping in the woods when I was gun hunting. Talk about awkward. There was a quick exchange of surprised faces and I quickly got the heck outta there!

I woulda yelled "holy cow look at that huge buck over there" and see how fast he moves!! :lol: :lol:

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:58 am

DropTyne wrote:I walked up on a guy pooping in the woods when I was gun hunting. Talk about awkward. There was a quick exchange of surprised faces and I quickly got the heck outta there!

Sorry about that! :lol:
chad
500 Club

Unread postby chad » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 am

dan wrote:

Sorry about that! :lol:

Dan at least you're taking the blame for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 am

Let it fly!! 8-) I've never peeed in a bottle before while hunting. NEVER ;)
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:32 am

:D :D :D
That would be awkward. I know there has been many times I've had to make a pit stop and I always hope I never run into anyone.
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:33 am

Speaking of the old #2, what does a guy do when you have to go and you are perched 50 to 75 yards from a buck? Diaper?
DropTyne
500 Club

Unread postby DropTyne » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 am

headgear wrote:Speaking of the old #2, what does a guy do when you have to go and you are perched 50 to 75 yards from a buck? Diaper?

Go in a bottle?
DROPTYNE

"Obsessed is a Word the Lazy Use to Describe the Dedicated"
wibowhntr

Unread postby wibowhntr » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 am

Let it fly.
JRM6868
The Terminator

Unread postby JRM6868 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 am

headgear wrote:Speaking of the old #2, what does a guy do when you have to go and you are perched 50 to 75 yards from a buck? Diaper?

That's what we like to call "Seal a meal" you basically take a gallon size zip loc bag and take a dump in it and seal it up and continue to hunt when your 20'+ up in the air and throw in the trash later. Crude but effective especially when your close to the bedding and climbing down isn't an option. You have to stay focused and getting down can blow your one chance. A man has to do what a man has to do! ;)
KYBowhunter89

Unread postby KYBowhunter89 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 am

Neither...there's nothing like warm pee in the long johns on those cold December mornings... ;)
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:32 pm

hotterthantiffany wrote:FLY! I can't imagine trying to fill a bottle while in a tree! :shock:

Now you can. Saw the Woman Hunter Magazine Booth had these at one of the shows
http://shepee.org/

JRM I about peed myself I laughed so hard at that "seal a meal" comment
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 pm

KYBowhunter89 wrote:Neither...there's nothing like warm pee in the long johns on those cold December mornings... ;)

That sensation would last a few seconds and then what??? :lol: :lol:
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
DropTyne
500 Club

Unread postby DropTyne » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:37 pm

JRM6868 wrote:

That's what we like to call "Seal a meal" you basically take a gallon size zip loc bag and take a dump in it and seal it up and continue to hunt when your 20'+ up in the air and throw in the trash later. Crude but effective especially when your close to the bedding and climbing down isn't an option. You have to stay focused and getting down can blow your one chance. A man has to do what a man has to do! ;)

Dude! Are you serious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't even imagine what that would be like. The thought of actually trying to do that scares me, seems like there would be margin for error. First off you are limited on the space you have to move, now you have to hold the bag, and then juggle the "full" bag around find the TP and wipe, then carry this "full" bag out of the woods the whole time praying it doesn't break open along the way! If you have pulled it off clean and effectively I commend you, but I will have to practice a few times in the garage before I try it when it counts........ :lol:
DROPTYNE

"Obsessed is a Word the Lazy Use to Describe the Dedicated"
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 pm

JRM6868 wrote:

Hope your wearing your safety belt when you attempt that!! :shock:
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

JRM6868 wrote:

Again.... What, and waste good squirle ammo?

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”