pee pee bottle, or let it fly?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Schultzy
500 Club

Re: pee pee bottle, or let it fly?

Unread postby Schultzy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm still on the fence with this one. I've let er fly before but I usually try and hold It.

RaisedByWolves
500 Club

Unread postby RaisedByWolves » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:16 am

let it fly! a couple years ago during gun season i filled both of my tags and then took a pee under my stand, 5 minutes later i had a doe and 2 fawns come in and they all stopped where i pee'd and started sniffing and licking the leaves i pee'd on. It seemed to put them at ease if anything, and they hung around for awhile
When better is possible, good is never good enough
JRM6868
The Terminator

Unread postby JRM6868 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 am

Dewey wrote:
JRM6868 wrote:
headgear wrote:Speaking of the old #2, what does a guy do when you have to go and you are perched 50 to 75 yards from a buck? Diaper?

That's what we like to call "Seal a meal" you basically take a gallon size zip loc bag and take a dump in it and seal it up and continue to hunt when your 20'+ up in the air and throw in the trash later. Crude but effective especially when your close to the bedding and climbing down isn't an option. You have to stay focused and getting down can blow your one chance. A man has to do what a man has to do! ;)

Hope your wearing your safety belt when you attempt that!! :shock:

I use the HSS vest it can be done. You just have to undo 1 leg at a time.
JRM6868
The Terminator

Unread postby JRM6868 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 am

DropTyne wrote:
JRM6868 wrote:
headgear wrote:Speaking of the old #2, what does a guy do when you have to go and you are perched 50 to 75 yards from a buck? Diaper?

That's what we like to call "Seal a meal" you basically take a gallon size zip loc bag and take a dump in it and seal it up and continue to hunt when your 20'+ up in the air and throw in the trash later. Crude but effective especially when your close to the bedding and climbing down isn't an option. You have to stay focused and getting down can blow your one chance. A man has to do what a man has to do! ;)

Dude! Are you serious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't even imagine what that would be like. The thought of actually trying to do that scares me, seems like there would be margin for error. First off you are limited on the space you have to move, now you have to hold the bag, and then juggle the "full" bag around find the TP and wipe, then carry this "full" bag out of the woods the whole time praying it doesn't break open along the way! If you have pulled it off clean and effectively I commend you, but I will have to practice a few times in the garage before I try it when it counts........ :lol:

I can just imagine what my wife would of said if she caught me in the garage practicing. :lol: :lol: It can and has been done. You just have to be careful and not buy the cheap ziplocs get the thick ones. ;)
JRM6868
The Terminator

Unread postby JRM6868 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:49 am

Uncle Lou wrote:
hotterthantiffany wrote:FLY! I can't imagine trying to fill a bottle while in a tree! :shock:

Now you can. Saw the Woman Hunter Magazine Booth had these at one of the shows
http://shepee.org/

JRM I about peed myself I laughed so hard at that "seal a meal" comment

Seal a meal has been happening for years! I always carry a ziploc ,TP and wipes just in case :o
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 am

Seal a meal! Love it :D

Dan there might be a market out there for some adult hunting diapers, camo and scent free of course. 8-)
GRFox
500 Club

Unread postby GRFox » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:12 am

DropTyne wrote:
JRM6868 wrote:

Dude! Are you serious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't even imagine what that would be like. The thought of actually trying to do that scares me, seems like there would be margin for error. First off you are limited on the space you have to move, now you have to hold the bag, and then juggle the "full" bag around find the TP and wipe, then carry this "full" bag out of the woods the whole time praying it doesn't break open along the way! If you have pulled it off clean and effectively I commend you, but I will have to practice a few times in the garage before I try it when it counts........ :lol:

I almost peed in my pants when I read this. Just the thought of "practicing" this activity makes me hysterical. Worst part is I read it at work and had to contain myself as to not blow my cover.
KYBowhunter89

Unread postby KYBowhunter89 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:04 pm

I mean what has bowhunting come to these days...not only must we practice shooting our bows from our stands, now we gotta practice poopin' in bags from the stand....looks like I'm gonna have to put in a few more hours of practice this summer..
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:30 pm

So what do you guys think is more embarrassing, getting caught practicing to poop in a bag from your stand or falling out of a tree while pooping in a bag from your stand? :)
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Tue May 03, 2011 10:11 am

DropTyne wrote:I walked up on a guy pooping in the woods when I was gun hunting. Talk about awkward. There was a quick exchange of surprised faces and I quickly got the heck outta there!

Bah ha ha ha

Fly
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 am

let it fly!!
". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear
CatfishJack

Unread postby CatfishJack » Sat May 07, 2011 5:00 pm

I let it fly. I have never had an adverse event because of it as far as I know. I have been doing it for years. I will hunt on stand all day sometimes and it is far better for me to go from my stand. The worst thing is the sound on the leaves if it is quiet. Peeing in a bottle may be the best thing to do, but peeing from the stand works for me. I read one time where a guy wrote that a trespasser was hunting his land so he peed in the scrape that was by the guys stand and the next day he checked it the scrape was worked heavy. Not sure what to think with that.
Swampthing
500 Club

Unread postby Swampthing » Sat May 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Bucky wrote:
DropTyne wrote:I walked up on a guy pooping in the woods when I was gun hunting. Talk about awkward. There was a quick exchange of surprised faces and I quickly got the heck outta there!

Bah ha ha ha

Fly

Was that in the Black Hills ? I got caught with my pants down long ago there. I was under a outcrop of rimrock and heard a deer coming to me from above,but when he got to the edge it was,nt a big buck it was a guy in orange,.It was a little akward.
ngabowhunter

Unread postby ngabowhunter » Tue May 10, 2011 10:30 pm

old fashion, still use the p-bottle(plastic) :lol:
PEAKRUT

Unread postby PEAKRUT » Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 am

I just whip ol Harley out and let it go!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”