Do we have the "Magic Pixie Dust"

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Tadmdad
500 Club

Do we have the "Magic Pixie Dust"

Unread postby Tadmdad » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:57 am

Interesting :roll: Big claims....very little substance.

http://dominanceiseverything.blogspot.com/

Black Squirrel
500 Club

Re: Do we have the "Magic Pixie Dust"

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 am

This guy was next to Dan's Booth at the Green Bay deer Classic. We were all chuckling at his claims. Pretty entertaining, though. :lol:
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:21 am

Surprised they don't have pictures of this buck Mike Gregoire of Sheboygan Falls WI shot in 2009.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/69425742.html
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:33 am

This guys lays it on a little thick.

"My system doesn't ever fail. Only hunters who don't follow my directions can mess this up."

So what they heck is this system? It kind of sounds like some kind of extravagant calling sequence but I'm not sure.
DropTyne
500 Club

Unread postby DropTyne » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:53 am

Alright, Alright. Here's the deal, I am buying the book. I am doing at as a novelty more than anything, but I am curious as to what is in the book. I told Dan I was going to buy it at the GB deer and turkey expo and we were both laughing about it. I promise to give you guys a full run down when I buy it......

I am 100% willing to waste 40$ for a little humor. I am also going to honestly try the "System" out this fall for the full 4 days it is supposed to take in order to get the "most dominant buck" in the area......

Please believe me when I say that I do not really believe in this load of crap, but someone has to bite the bullet and read it. , I'm actually going to try it, after I tag my first buck beast style.
DROPTYNE

"Obsessed is a Word the Lazy Use to Describe the Dedicated"
Hodag Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Hodag Hunter » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 am

Drop Tyne....what if it works? :? :lol:

I doubt it. My guess is some special scent wick thingamenbob that "draws" in the dominant buck.
Carol
Site Admin

Unread postby Carol » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 am

Ah it's Bob Mercier..... he was indeed our "neighbor" at the Green Bay show. He stops in here at the forum every now and then. Has not posted yet.

His wife is Michelle. He is over in our area ( 8 miles away) quite a bit.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

Some People Need a Shock Collar!
Tadmdad
500 Club

Unread postby Tadmdad » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:15 am

DropTyne....your right a little humor is worth atleast $40.

I guess I spent $75 years ago on a marriage licence, and that's brought on years of humor. :shock: :lol:
DropTyne
500 Club

Unread postby DropTyne » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:24 am

Carol, That is not meant to be disrespectful to Bob, If it doesn't work I will tell you guys what I think. If it works, I will keep it a secret to myself and not tell a soul! :lol:

How do you like them apples!
DROPTYNE

Carol
Site Admin

Unread postby Carol » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:29 am

DropTyne wrote:Carol, That is not meant to be disrespectful to Bob, If it doesn't work I will tell you guys what I think. If it works, I will keep it a secret to myself and not tell a soul! :lol:

Oh, didn't read it that way at all. But indeed. If it does work you are sworn to secrecy. ;) I did hear that many times during the Green Bay show. Did you have to sign a contract when you bought the book?
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

Some People Need a Shock Collar!
DropTyne
500 Club

Unread postby DropTyne » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:05 am

CarolsCritterCare wrote:
DropTyne wrote:Carol, That is not meant to be disrespectful to Bob, If it doesn't work I will tell you guys what I think. If it works, I will keep it a secret to myself and not tell a soul! :lol:

Oh, didn't read it that way at all. But indeed. If it does work you are sworn to secrecy. ;) I did hear that many times during the Green Bay show. Did you have to sign a contract when you bought the book?

Not that I know of. :lol:
DROPTYNE

magicman54494
500 Club

Unread postby magicman54494 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 am

OK, I read the info and watched his 3 min. video. Being the sceptic I am here's my concerns:
He said he invented the system in 1998 but he only has 3 trophy bucks in his success picture (the other bucks are from other people using the system)
So the math says he has been successful 3 out of 13 seasons. Heck, I've done much better without his system. :D :oops:
He said it works 100% of the time. So he must have gotten busted 10 seasons out of 13. I would think if he killed more big bucks with his system he would show the mounts as proof.
If he comes on this site I wish he would talk about his system here. Maybe he could explain his personal success. (maybe I have the numbers wrong)
I'm always willing to learn and try to keep an open mind. If his system works as promoted I'd pay $40 for the info. I guess I'd need more info before shelling out the money first.
Having an early season system AND a rut system would be a great double edged sword to trim those slobs from the herd!
magicman54494
500 Club

Unread postby magicman54494 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 am

Just thought I'd add this quote from the link provided by the OP

"I have personally hunted with my D.I.E. system 11 times, and each time the most dominant buck in the herd was hunting me. I have only successfully harvested three of those bucks. The biggest racked buck of the three is a 17 pointer. He now adorns my wall and he is the buck in my logo. I do indeed have 11 stories of my hunts with D.I.E. to tell, six of which include me coming face to face with a monster buck, during my 4 day hunt."
Black Squirrel
500 Club

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:54 am

DropTyne wrote:Alright, Alright. Here's the deal, I am buying the book. I am doing at as a novelty more than anything, but I am curious as to what is in the book. I told Dan I was going to buy it at the GB deer and turkey expo and we were both laughing about it. I promise to give you guys a full run down when I buy it......

I am 100% willing to waste 40$ for a little humor. I am also going to honestly try the "System" out this fall for the full 4 days it is supposed to take in order to get the "most dominant buck" in the area......

Please believe me when I say that I do not really believe in this load of crap, but someone has to bite the bullet and read it. , I'm actually going to try it, after I tag my first buck beast style.

Did he say when you'll be getting your book? Seems like it keeps getting delayed.
Tadmdad
500 Club

Unread postby Tadmdad » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 am

[quote="magicman54494"]OK, I read the info and watched his 3 min. video. Being the sceptic I am here's my concerns:

Cmon Magic....we never thought you were a skeptic, or even skeptical :lol:

I'm just a average Joe, and believe everything I read....and everything I hear from our politicians too.....I'll add I'm sarcastic too. :lol:

I'll keep a open mind on any subject, if this guys for real, all I've got to say is...

Where's the Beef !

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”