Lone wolf climbing stand belts

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Wild public
Facebook: Joe Mckinney

Lone wolf climbing stand belts

Unread postby Wild public » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:41 pm

So I haven’t been on the forum in a while. But I thought this would be the place to get some insight. I was looking to replace the traction belts on my Lonewolf hand climber. And I see they have been discontinued. There are some on eBay. But I have a question whether or not they are copies or generic bands. since they are not in the original packaging. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I could purchase genuine traction belts for the Lonewolf climbers. I am looking for the extra large length. If not is there a climbing stand in the works coming from Dan? Any insight or recommendations appreciated . I really love this climber and it works well in the area hunt. Thx in advance.

bgordorfski

Re: Lone wolf climbing stand belts

Unread postby bgordorfski » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:45 am

With Lone Wolf no longer around and Novix not in the climber market. You won’t be able to find genuine belts.

However, I did come across someone making new cams for the lone wolf climbers so the stands will accept the newer XOP belts.
szwampdonkey
500 Club

Unread postby szwampdonkey » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:59 am

They are simply unavailable unfortunately, a thing of the past for now.

LWCG is coming out with a climber in 2023 though and supposedly will use the same traction belts as their original hand climber.

Me, i’d prob just buy their new climber if it’s anything like my .5 stand. No doubt it would weigh prob half of the original, maybe less.
Wild public
Facebook: Joe Mckinney

Unread postby Wild public » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:34 am

Thanks everyone who responded. I appreciate it will keep my eye out for possible belt to use or those cams .thanks again
KRONIIK
500 Club

Unread postby KRONIIK » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:44 pm

NAPA or Autozone?
( Aren't they just slightly-modified timing/cam belts from some car manufacturer?)
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:31 pm

Setup notifications for ebay lists, be prepared to bid or overpay
szwampdonkey
500 Club

Unread postby szwampdonkey » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:25 am

Wild public wrote:Thanks everyone who responded. I appreciate it will keep my eye out for possible belt to use or those cams .thanks again

Just to update this thread. I watched a LWCG video just last night in which they dicussed their new Crossover Climber that will be available 2023. They confirmed in that video they WILL be supplying the EXACT same belts as their original Hand Climber. So that’s great news for those of us with old LW hand climbers that likely need some new belts.

I know LWCG gets a TON of shade here but they seem to be crushing it again just like they were in the 90s. I mean saddle platforms, 4-5 different stands, a climber, several sets of sticks, etc. Seem to be leading the way with innovation again with some very unique products. I mean a water jetted climber that’s 11 or 12 lbs, who else has that? Pretty sweet for a sit and climb. I think their original sit and climb was like 20? You can take the sit and climb bar off and just use it as a hand climber too, so even lighter i’d think?

https://youtu.be/kJ-_h89-nEM
Eddiegomes83
500 Club

Unread postby Eddiegomes83 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:08 am

szwampdonkey wrote:
Wild public wrote:Thanks everyone who responded. I appreciate it will keep my eye out for possible belt to use or those cams .thanks again

Just to update this thread. I watched a LWCG video just last night in which they dicussed their new Crossover Climber that will be available 2023. They confirmed in that video they WILL be supplying the EXACT same belts as their original Hand Climber. So that’s great news for those of us with old LW hand climbers that likely need some new belts.

I know LWCG gets a TON of shade here but they seem to be crushing it again just like they were in the 90s. I mean saddle platforms, 4-5 different stands, a climber, several sets of sticks, etc. Seem to be leading the way with innovation again with some very unique products. I mean a water jetted climber that’s 11 or 12 lbs, who else has that? Pretty sweet for a sit and climb. I think their original sit and climb was like 20? You can take the sit and climb bar off and just use it as a hand climber too, so even lighter i’d think?

https://youtu.be/kJ-_h89-nEM

Glad they got belts. I own 2 LW sit and climbs myself...one original and one wide.
"Am I the Only One" - Aaron Lewis

EGOutdoors youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UClk54pzxS6MsnSTCOtTvKJg

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”